Tale of a Girl and a Delinquent Who's Bad with Women

Sweet and funny story! I laughed a lot. Although I would have liked to see a little more about this couple's future.

wholesome, though i wouldve loved like the "8 years later" and them having a cute ass kid or something

Nothing more you could ask from a shoujo than this. the mains are so likable and cute and the writing is legitimately funny. It's lighthearted wholesome fluff and I love it. would have loved to see their wedding though 😔

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely adorable. Would love to have 3rd year HS and some epilogue chapters.

Pretty good. Very wholesome and cliched.

Even though it’s cliched it still somehow gives a fresh spin to the cliches with its wholesomeness.

9-10/10 would recommend

Dex-chan lover
>8 years later with a kid
bitch how about 1 year later, why wouldn't he

cover art looked cute but actually starting to read it her actual toddler size makes me far too uncomfortable...

a lot of the ppl complaining about how small she is fail to realize that she is draw chino for most of the manga, but in the the official art (at the end of chapters and in the extras) she's not that small. if anything she looks to be asking 4'10-5'0" while he's around 5'8-10" (they never state their actual heights so I'm just guessing here)

anyway over great and wholesome manga, wish we could have seen more them during the time skip

@JairDJH Well that's funny because I am literally a 5'1 adult female myself. There is short and then there is this girl sitting on this guys lap looking the size of a literal toddler and THAT is what makes me uncomfortable, I cannot look at this girl and convince myself that she doesn't look like a child and therefore I cannot comfortably enjoy this as a romance. Yeah, there are IRL girls that are under 5'0 but have you seen any that look barely taller than a toddler because from what I have seen that's the impression I get of her size.

Users who are viewing this thread