Tale of a Girl and a Delinquent Who's Bad with Women

I hope we get an epilogue of when they're older and married some day

Contributor
Did the chapter count just more than double for no reason?!

chapters.png

This version is the pre serialized ver based on the art and chapters since there's more chapters in the serialized one. But y did they not post the serialized ver instead?

I coulldn't help but smile through the whole series😄 It was so fun, pure and wholesome experience😇

i finished reading all 25.3 Chapters today 😊

it took me a lot of time, but i am satisfied with this great piece of reading material 🙃

the story moves fluently and has not been rushed in my opinion 😄

we can see how their relationship started, how they nurtured the important feelings they have for each other, and challenges they both have overcome to be where they are right now 😰

wedding bells are in the air for them, i for one, wishes that we all could see the wedding and the moment when they both are a family <with a little one or ones in tow> 😉

both of them are in the collage Era at the moment, here`s to hoping that Marumikan~Sensei will continue the next arc of the story from there 😝

it will be another good read, i am certain 🤓

to @SIOE, @JarOfOlives, @TheOccultism and @FBI-kun, i would like to thank you all the work all of you have done with translating, redrawing, uploading and any type of work that is associated with this manga 😪

without all of your hardwork, to read this manga in english will all just be a distant dream for me 😭

from the bottom of my heart, i would like to say to all of you "Thank You Very Much for all the memories that all of you have help me created while reading this manga" 😝

this series will be missed, now that it is ended 🤧

but according to @Wg_gvikh_555, and i quote "This version is the pre serialized ver based on the art and chapters since there's more chapters in the serialized one" 🤔
<thank you for sharing the information @Wg_gvikh_555>

if there is a continuation, would you kindly upload the Serialized Version 🧐
<in English Please, because that is the only language that i can read 😰>

please and thank you 😋

and again, Thank You Very Much for all the memories 😀

Aggregator gang
Cute story. No cliche or so. Really enjoyable.
absolutely recommended. 10/10

Dex-chan lover
Very good manga, but i'm confused, it says it's 81 chapters, but we only ended up with 25, is this one the web version?
pls send help

@Martinho I think it's cos, like the TL explained in ch.25, the chapters were released as 3 separate ones, hence the intro page being repeated multiple times

There were probably a few extra here or there but that totals to 75 which is much closer

This one made me laugh out loud, which is really rare for me to do so. Really good one. 10/10. More ending will be 11/10

Users who are viewing this thread