Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 299.5

Can we like get somewhere I feel like the last three chapters have been full of filler...

Dex-chan lover
he couldn't join the cool kids club to he killed himself... even if you don't join them you're still a member of an elite school that will make you extremely strong compared to before, there was no reason to kill yourself.

XL

Double-page supporter
Jeez my dude, I know the this manhua is going pretty bad but you don't have to kill yourself. Personally, I blame the Author, lol.

This is easily one of the funniest chapters in recent date. Author really made this guy kill himself for getting kicked out of a group. Not only that, but as soon as our characters are finally about to get tested, this happens. It's like a cliffhanger for a future cliffhanger chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Oh My God I almost feel bad for the guy bu he fucking killed himself just to delay the test one or two more chapters, fucking 8 man roots are all trash!

Dex-chan lover
Doraemon in the background tho.
And a bear. And some guy with a bubble around his head alien-style, a dogman and... a medieval knight?

Dex-chan lover
He didn't have the guts to even go against some annoying bastard in a very low supervisor position, so there's no way the dude could have gone against the heaven. As a cultivator he was doomed, so instead of living as a mortal, he ended himself.

‘10,000’ and ‘Myriad’ can be considered synonymous with each other. So ‘Ten Thousand Myriad...’ is redundant. It should only be ‘Myriad Dragon Roars’.

Thanks for the chapter update!

@Kaarme More like he didn’t have the balls to go back to his world and face his family at home, in shame, and bring a bad name upon them for being the only candidate that failed. Even though he didn’t actually fail, and probably could have stayed if he had stood firm in the situation by asking the elder if his passing qualifications would allow him to bypass his recommender’s words and enter directly. Like you said, he didn’t have any nerve.

Dex-chan lover
@1000sunny
More like 100,000,000 Dragon Roars.

Also, even if the school had let him stay, nobody would really have protected him. He's at a level where young masters like the little shit that brought him can have him killed just because. A more solid plan would be to jump down random a cliff and hope there's some kind of supreme technique at the bottom. Or maybe kill himself and hope he gets reincarnated somewhere that'll allow him to become an OP MC. Yeah. Let's say that's what he tried.

@Doomer
He can't stay in school either.

Double-page supporter
@1000Sunny

You're not looking at it correctly. It's ten thousand OF differing dragon roars. Also, they use '10,000' arbitrarily to refer to "The Ten Thousand Things Of All Creation".

Dex-chan lover
Well i guess doraemon has an interdimensional pocket. So he could be an interdimensional being

Users who are viewing this thread