Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 313.5

Group Leader
better font but yeah... i didn't expect nie lie become so rude this chapter

Did all y'all miss Nie Li saying he couldn't live up to his Master's request? He's gonna make this life right.

Personally, if he cuts her down to size, she seems like waifu material.

@akira24s Some helpful constructive criticism:

FYI inverted punctuation marks ( ¿ and ¡ ) aren't used in the English language like in Spanish (which I'm guessing might be your primary language). Please do try to keep that in mind or pass it on to your TL, whichever it is.

Also, the current typeface/font you're using is a bit awkward and messy. I recommend using Wild Words Roman; it's very popular among many scanlation teams and it's free too!
Font DL link:

That bitch will be his most loyal wet bitch (I want to say wettest but thats not a word so thats it).

Not no mention when mama long will teach her daughter how to get impregnated to secure an offspring lmao.

*took me a week to caught up with the novel and it was worth it no matter how nonsense/absurd as it was*

Tbh i want his master to join his harem but alas brb crying a river. Now that she was done pictured here i really thought that she was the most beautiful goddest nie lie every encountered.

So long we meet again brother/sister of dao.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the super tsundere.
Next time: "You may have defeated me, but it's not like I like you now, baka! I will win next time, just you wait!".
Inside "Omgomgomgomg, finally, someone who isn't total trash with no balls... and he even beat me... need to get him asap".

Double-page supporter
My boy Nie Li not giving a fuck, dayuum, this is the sort of flex I came looking for

Users who are viewing this thread