Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 316.5

Dex-chan lover
@ShinSekai
Yeah I don't really sympathize with her too much. I give her that she technically has not harmed Nie Li yet, and that he is hating her for something she has yet to do. But she is still a massive bitch to begin with. What he has said to her was not wrong (in its meaning). She clearly recognizes this a bit at the end. And she asked to be whipped after he said he wouldn't, only to then plan on challenging him immediately so that she could beat him and whip him. And while whipping may be a bit harsh, she suggested it in the first place. Plus he didn't seem to whip her to the extent of creating scars (although that may just be the artists choice in how the wounds looked). Which makes me guess he didn't go all out on her, but just enough to start "correcting" her way of thinking.

@Dimanegi you have read the series so far and yet you think he is being ruthless.. how much he has suffered due to people like her it seems more like a lesson for her if you can imagine the reality check she never got to be turned into aggressiveness than give it a thought that it could be also be turned into goodness and consideration of others, i as well understand that he could have sorted this without violence but how long will he have to keep restraining himself.

Feels a bit bad since she hasn't done it yet but I can see her doing the things she did still.

I think this is where Long Yuyin became my favorite out of everyone

Dex-chan lover
Misogyny is good and all but she hasn't actually seriously harmed anyone yet.
She's a cunt but damn bro dude got no chill.

Her ambition to always be stronger than the other is already in her nature, even if she doesnt done it yet.

But maybe this time she will atleast change her mindset by being less violent and be humble and maybe seek nei li for help

Dex-chan lover
Normal people: “I feel bad for her now”

This comment section: “Misogyny is good and all but...”

lmaooo

Dex-chan lover
he didn't want to whip her but she demanded it, she also carries a whip on herself at all times.
really makes you think

For all those wondering why he's so unreasonably pissed at her

Nie lie hates her because she killed his master in his previous life.

i know the reason why nieli did that, but hell that was really immature, she didnt do nothing yet...

hmm if something not progressing for the next couple chapert, i might drop this series altogether. I dropped urban immortal cultivator for the same reason...

Don't feel sorry for her. She may not have actually killed anyone yet, but she's still a horrible person at this point. It isn't until
Nie Li beats her mercilessly to near death in front of a huge audience, utterly humiliating her
that she really starts to change for the better

Well considering what she seems to have done in his previous life, better safe than sorry I guess, if he can change her now.
Still, no chill.

Users who are viewing this thread