Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 317.1

The translation from this scanlator is so stupidly bad and they put random stuff on purpose like the i hate you fucker or get lost gay, wtf to even talk how small the writing is, as someone who read the web novel this is the worst

Lmao. Hilarious translation. I'm kinda interested in this girl, I hope she changes for the better and Nie Li learns he can do more in this timeline than just right old wrongs, but actually shift people onto whole new trajectories. Realizing that people can change should help him come closer to being virtuous like water, too.

Bad translation and trying to get us to their site with every page.... Hope this doesn't turn out to be a new trashscanlation like scanlator team...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. “Get lost gay”

Lol whatever.

I feel this will become a meme soon.

i need a time machine just so i can go back to before i read this translation

Shit translation, translator didnt even bother to proofread once. Even the simplest mistakes didnt get fixed.

Why would they do that if there are already 2 others trarnslating it.
Can we report bad translations to MD to take them down?

Dex-chan lover
@Kardelune While true... That's just on hindsight. The MC didn't do it for her sake but out of spite for things she didn't do yet

Fed-Kun's army
Wtf is this.
I thought it was just a weird translation but as soon as he mentions the bible i know it was low tier garbage

Got like 2 panels in before the translation quality reminded me to check translator group. Ugh, I thought these guys had given up trying to hijack this. I wish there was a popup "This translation was not done by the ordinary group" or something, similar to how chapters that jump ahead get a popup.

@Bramia oh absolutely. Though I think it's clear enough that she was already well on the path to becoming the person he hates, even if she had yet to commit actual crimes. In the current timeline, she's been arrogant and dismissive of others, and based on how the encounter with Nie Li started has trampled on a few people's pride simply because she thinks of herself as that much more precious and powerful than they were, but she hasn't harmed anyone permanently yet.
I just meant that in this timeline just from someone pointing out how cruel she's becoming, she's getting the chance to change herself this time. It makes me think of times where I've seen someone being petty and mean and I did nothing, and wonder if I could have changed them if I did say something, though I don't necessarily know what became of them now. Most people don't start out wanting to be mean and cruel.

Users who are viewing this thread