Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 317.1

Aggregator gang
@BlurryGreen
Yeah!! Nie li officially in front of
zihyun (purple haired girl/ his 1st fiancee), and that woman teacher announced she( xiao ninger) is his woman. Long yuuyin nature takes 180 flip but i don't hate her........ She can be considered third wife, well it all depends to author the way novel is going now i don't think she will get any chance.

Stop using machine translations to update this. There is a dedicated team that puts a lot of their resources into a QUALITY translation of this, and all we have to do is be patient. Go annoy other people.

Dex-chan lover
@ Kardelune That's an interesting reflection. Gives quite a bit to think about

Fed-Kun's army
Font is unreadable, watermarks, poor translation... Crap

This is my first comment on Mangadex, I have literally never commented on any manga sites, but this translator is so bad I had to say something. Jesus dude, I don't know if you've never read this series, or you just truly hate it and it's readers but please do not translate this again.

Fed-Kun's army
LMAO!
this translation is shit!
You can do better things with your time dude.
No one should have to read this nonsense.

The fuck was this lol. After struggling to read the font I find out it was written by a 5 year old. 😂

Clearly the translator is a "brazilian guy", because "get lost gay" is a (bad) try of "sai fora viado".

@Arc_insanity I didn't know that existed, now I do. How does it work though. I just go to the page, hit block and won't see their "translations" again ? NVM, that's exactly how it works, it just didn't display right away. Thanks for letting me know about this feature.

Trash translation. If you can't do it properly, stop trying to snipe and leave it to the professionals.

Fuck off El Goblino, talent less hack that just snipes popular series with active TL's instead of picking up something nobody is TLing because they know that they are doing a piss poor job and nobody is gonna fucking read

Users who are viewing this thread