Tales of Demons and Gods

Dex-chan lover
Is weird to have so many days without updates, something happened?

The manga adaptation is already translated up to chapter 173, as usual it can be read on the scanlators own reader:
http://hatigarmscans.eu/hs/series/tales-of-demons-and-gods/
(putting it in spoilers as I don't know if linking to it is allowed here)
For why it hasn't been uploaded here, I guess it has to do with Hatigarm being the official translator for the series, but I'm only guessing.

For those that are unable to wait for further releases, I can recommend giving the light novel a try over on WuxiaWorld.
Slight production-wise spoilers (NOT plot/story spoilers):
Although the light novel version has reached a fair amount of chapters (465), the updates are as frequent as would be expected of the authors name.
By the current pace of chapter releases, if one would expect at least 200 more chapters in the story, it would calculate to at least 10 years before its completion.
And that's considering 200 chapters is a fairly low estimate...

Dex-chan lover
Yay! Dimension hopping makes everything more fun, Just like cheese and bacon, Mmm bacon *Drool*

@Serenata I think they redoing the raws in HD that why.... though once they catch up I hope they release as normal... but if you really need to read 1-3 ch ahead I notice "ReadManhua" on youtube been doing "early release" of the ch though in video form with music and all lol...

Don't read the comment in the videos because some contain spoilers about the fate of some people since a few reader/viewer was curious.

As for raws of the manhua... I don't know myself either...

@JustNatsuki
I honestly don't know. If you follow the MangaUpdates link in the description, it says 172, which makes no sense as we just read up to 174.5.
I believe the manga chapters are translated as soon as they are released.
Although I can't read chinese, from what I can understand from auto-translating the 'Raw' source, the 174.5 was released the 26th of May. So yesterday.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone else get annoyed when a demon lord is basically just a really powerful human being in these things?

Thought hatigram were doing the scans. The new ones have few spelling mistakes but i appreciate the chapters. thanks

Power Uploader
@potatoman
No, don't thank them for this release.
Don't thank the group that sniped a popular series.
Don't thank the group that couldn't be bothered to run basic fucking spell check.
Don't thank the group that lazily cleaned the bubbles to the point where there is still Chinese text showing.
Don't thank the group that has no idea how lining works.
Don't thank the group that on one page, has commas attached to the opposite word, and then on the next page just ditched adding spaces altogether.

Demand better. Don't accept laziness and incompetence. Don't allow these groups to think that they can get away with putting no effort into their work.

Hopefully when Hatigram puts out their HQ releases in couple of days mangadex will see it fit to remove the LQ release just put out from a group sniping them.
Not understood point in them doing this to such poor standard as not going to be good for their group in the long run.

I will still support Hatigram and anytime I want to get a quicker fill of ToDG I have the other group that doesn't advertise to steal on here or on there website.

Contributor
@Missalot, you mean in a few minutes, not days?

Anyways, with the sniping/ungodly low quality, I'd almost call that chapter a troll scan job.

yeah but they're doing the series legit now
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/329262016428769282/420994630818070530/try11.png

Users who are viewing this thread