Tales of Demons and Gods

Double-page supporter
@Zethuron
It's not like we're blaming him, it's more like yes, this can happen but IF this happens I think that scanlators should make clearly visible mark on chapter list that would tell readers "hey guys, it is how it is, we had to drop our stuff, sorry" because now it's pure mess- chapters counted in dozenz if not hundreds disappears all of sudden, nobody knows what is happening and comment section is like beehive for weeks...

@Zethuron oh dear child ffs educate yourself how much hosting, path, and the numerous services around 2 TB! of images (services) cost per month... poffff

Dex-chan lover
Like with other series, I can keep following this at random places, but it's a pity reading and writing chapter comments isn't possible any longer.

Seriously, why am I getting notifications for this series when not a single chapter has stayed up for ages?

Dex-chan lover
@Pilkington a hundred times better than Naruto 'till now (about ch 250). This is the only chinese (simp) manhwa I know that actually doesn't sucks

Such a terrible waste of time. It should be renamed "Tales of Power creep", it's terrible writting and the art is bad as well. I'm wondering when the author will stop, maybe once he reach "Ultimate 9999 stars god empror reborn demon of the universe" rank ? Whatever, for your own good don't start reading this.

can anyone tell me why this is rated so highly? The art isn't anything to write home about. The pacing is a bit weird at times and I lost track of why the character is where he is or even where he is. After reading it, it all seems to meld together and all the weird mumbo jumbo magic chinese cultivation lingo really hurts me internally when I try to make sense of it.

It IS better than a lot of other chinese manhua, but only "better" and not great imo.

Double-page supporter
Soo I have a question, it said it's chapters are to the 200's but it have a " [X] " on Basically every chapter, is the pages blocked or cut? I'm confused

jedna z lepszych mang jakie na razie czytałem ,ale niestety te 166 chapterów przeczytałem w jeden dzień DXDXDXDXDXDXDXDx ale tak to polecam tą mangę.

If it turns out like the novel it will gradually drop in quality. Way to many loopholes, lose story lines and ridiculous pacing.

Dex-chan lover
For those who don't understand about Chinese martial art's power I'll help you understand a bit here if anyone just happen to see this comment.
Think about each rank as class change, when you successfully changed the class the status will increase. All of those colors are like elements, and each skills are like class lines or school of each professions.

As far as I read this story in the past, I don't like MC because he's sound like Naruto. The pace of this story could be weird and jump back and forth but overall it's going at a nice pace and getting us somewhere at least, I'm impressed that this story got my interest because I normally don't read shonen, more of seinen type.

I'll start read this story again eventhough I'll get really annoying with MC, I don't know what I'll achieve from this or what I would even do with all of these ideas.....I want to continued being lazy for more weeks.

See, the thing that bothers me about hatigarm pulling the series from mangadex is that on their site, they don't have chapters 61 through123! That is a HUGE chunk of the series to not have and because they insisted on mangadex taking the series down, its kind of difficult to read the series.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t understand why Hatigarm don’t just stop being assholes. Boy, wouldn’t that be swell?

Users who are viewing this thread