Tales of Demons and Gods

@Hatigarm
Everyone knows you don't just leave fruit snacks laying out in the open. We all know our subcortical reward circuits and limbic regions of our prefrontal cortex make the temptaion irresistable due to our natural salience attribution! Common sense, can't blame me!

So the official site is 200 chapters behind unless you use a phone to read. This is rather disappointing.

if you're using Chrome:
- Go to Hatigram website. A "Your connection is not private" will show up.
- Hit advance button on bottom left corner
- At the bottom you'll see "proceed to website"
- Enjoy reading Hatigram's scans! :D

Double-page supporter
Sigh tragic but fortunately we are never short on manga reading sites already read the new chapter

XL

Dex-chan lover
@Hatigarm Thanks for nuking your whole release on mangadex and not putting up a noticed. I almost went insane thinking "Hey wait the minute I know there's more than this, what the 🤔" So when are you going to remove it from your website too? 🤣

Group Leader
@XL take the time to read comments, we have explained this already. For an even simpler explanation, head to our discord where our announcements entail everything.

Can someone be so kind to tell me why the translated chapters were removed? from what I understood they are officially translated and so they were removed but if someone know better the situation please expalin me.

no @vanniboi I don't get "Your connection is not private" I get "Your Internet access is blocked" that means there is no advance button. I tried using edge and I get "There was a temporary DNS error. Try refreshing the page. Error Code: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND".

Fed-Kun's army
I am starting to consider dropping MangaDex itself because this is about the seventh manga I have been reading to get pulled but is still online elsewhere.

Why are most of the english chapters gone we were already way past the attack on the city lords mansion

It's like the inconvenience of taking 30 seconds to read comments is simply too much for kids today.

@Akocdan005 They were threatened by lawyers and had to take it down. Just google the title and read it on any other website at this point. The official one only has about twenty chapters up unless you read it on your phone.

Group Leader
@klkevinkl Good God man, how did you end up coming to that conclusion? It was already explained in the comment section and there is an announcement made by Hatigarm on his discord server. Nobody was threatened.

https://i.imgur.com/h1aFLUI.png <- Announcement from Hatigarms discord.

Users who are viewing this thread