Tales of Demons and Gods

@Corntall
Again, Capt. Au. I never said your point was wrong. Neither I said it was right. I just belittled even further your, already ridiculous, insignificance.
Also, the first moment I make a long comeback you don't want argue? Pathetic. Just shush and rush with tails between your legs. And learn to punctuate.

But, today, I will make an exception and make a point out.
First, MC doesn't want 'orange girl'. For it to be a harem, MC has to have trouble picking one and in no moment he is a childish coward incapable of saying whom he likes. In other words, HE. CHOOSE. A. SINGLE. GIRL. Just because other girls want the MC doesn't mean that he wants them... But do I expect you to understand this with your single digit I.Q.? No, I do not.

Second, MC has knowledge from HUNDREDS of years of training. He knows stuff. That is the main point of his OP. This doesn't qualify for an OP shounen protagonist. He is an OP protagonist. But his knowledge is justified IN THE STORY. But, then again, I would have to expect you to read and understand this.

Third, too much stuff falls on the MC's lap. He already knows stuff, but he keeps getting luckier and luckier every time. This is what make it a shounen story. The deus ex machina that keeps empowering an already powerful MC.

There, I made an argument now. I doubt that your challenged intellect can keep up, but do try. It is amusing to see you struggle to read and understand what I write when offending you. I did give you option to just avoid this.

@MarceloYuri "I never said your point was wrong. Neither I said it was right. I just belittled even further your, already ridiculous, insignificance.
Also, the first moment I make a long comeback you don't want argue? Pathetic. Just shush and rush with tails between your legs. And learn to punctuate." Not agreeing nor disagreeing with one's point. And yet still belittling and mocking them for their point without any good reasoning.. Eyy thats the definiton of TROLLING, you've even describe it yourself!! Well since you're a troll.. First Congratulation for succeeding wasting my time, second your so called "argument" (which doesnt even have any correlation with "demographic doesnt always draw content very well") will not hold any insignificance since you're a troll and also its stupid. Christ man.. Your way of dodging my point makes me lose some of my braincells

Group Leader
Look it's a Falchion
t3A6k5I.png

Don´t get too attached to this manga - we are talking about the master of hiatus Mad Snail here. It wouldn´t surprise me if at some point there are no more releases of chapters.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
@Corntall
@MarceloYuri

Both sides of your spat have gone from debate to ad hominem expletives. Per rules 5.1.5 and 5.1.6, please either take it to direct messages or let the issue drop for the benefit of other readers. If necessary, use the block function.

Thanks,
Daviot

This is still as bad and slow as I remember it... human civilisation will cease to exist before this catches up to the novel.

@TetsuyaLT its more like time travel then isekai since he arleady knows places he was before he returned and there is no mention of reincarnation or some sort of world transfering

Can't wait for the next chapter, this is one of the few series I can actually keep up with in terms of the story, So many others with this "type" of setting (weither Isekai, Returner or "kid/teen get's OP out of nowhere") have MASSIVE time jumps out of no where, plot holes and overall it's just super confusing sometimes, So glad this one keeps it on a relatively straight path.

It's kind a stupid to remove all those seals without thinking: "hmmm... maybe they aren't here to hold people out but to keep something inside, and the swamp was what to keep people out"

Anyone else seriously losing interest? I feel like after the initial growth arc (around the time they went to the winged dudes world) it started going downhill a bit. Not saying I don't enjoy it but most of the encounters he had were extremely trivial and the pay off of the long antagonizing with the super elites wasn't great either.
Not sure how to put it into better words though...

Double-page supporter
@yldDavid were getting closer to the point where I and many saw the LN quality drop, so im not surprised you feel this way.

uhm... are the translated ch. up to the raws?
the raws counter the ch in an other way as it does here...

Users who are viewing this thread