Tales of Demons and Gods

Fed-Kun's army
So where are the pages of the book he was searching for to begin with? i think it's "axed and forgotten?"

Btw, how old the Drawer and Editor om this Manhua?
Cause i want to know, are they gonna complete this Manhua before they Dead? 🤔

Why is every MC in the storys here overpowered to an absurd amount...

No setbacks, always has a masterplan and enemies are only in the story to get humiliated, while side characters always act in suprise how strong he is. It‘s ridiculous.

Chapters are becoming pretty good, it was pretty stale before but the epic battle and the journey really makes it more interesting.😊

@Oribeth probably because when people hear fantasy they imagine stuff like magic, knights, castles, mythical creatures from real world folklore and so on and not the ninja magic stuff we have here with beasts that the author came up with

@warhawk there are plenty of times when nie li isn't able to fend off stronger opponents, he literally has to rely on either rare artifacts, strong allies, or trickery to not be killed, sure you can say it's due to him having a master plan but that's not a bad thing I would expect that given his backstory of him basically have went around the world and other dimensions traveling and slowly becoming stronger over time and ultimately dying only to be reincarnated would have led to him having more then a few plans.

Heck it took till only recently for the sacred family to finally not be a overbearing issue, literally it's taken like an absurd amount of chapters for the sacred family to have finally been taken down and instantly you get another stronger opponent who can and will be a threat to glory city.

Not sure if this a typo or if its really the translation or something but gold and silver ranks have been put on the same "yellow glow" rank trans on both 11th and 13th pages. "white glow " should be for silver rank right? or maybe I'm just wrong so please do not think of this as bitching.

I really enjoyed this considering I binge read all the available chapters at once within a single night.

The main thing that bothered me about this manhua was how he deals with Ching'er. She loves him so fiercely that she would gladly give up her life for him. Love like that doesn't spring up very often at that age considering it normally starts out with simple puppy love. I know he loves the city lords daughter but, for fuck sakes at least give her a chance. She would be happy with just being a simple concubine.

this is REALLY good! I sped through it and I am glad there's were lot of chapters with great art.

I started reading this manhua yesterday afternoon. (25 hours ago). I read 145 chapters. Went to sleep. Read all the chapters up to 117.5. Now I'm sad that I finished so quickly :(

Users who are viewing this thread