Tales of Demons and Gods

This manhwa is the definition of shounen.
Like, seriously harem: check, "quirky" & OP mc: check, cheerful and bright story: check, idiotic love drama: check, stupid enemy: check. Personally i dont hate it nor like it. But, i would recommend it to you if you are a teenager.

@Corntall
It has been a while since I used or saw someone use this one in its true manner, but, we got to do it once in a while:
Thank you, Captain Obvious.

@MarceloYuri you do know that some manga that have a "shounen" tag doesnt always have shounenish content right..

What im trying to point out is this manhwa have the content of "look at me im the center of the attention, i have a harem, and im cool" or for short litteral teenager. Still dont understand??? Sigh..maybe you're too retarded that you dont even get what "captain obvious" is trying to say.

Sincerely, Captain Obvious.

@Corntall
Wow...
"...some manga that have a "shounen" tag doesnt always have shounenish content..."
Forget that about the captain obvious, you are Capt. Autistic.

@MarceloYuri holy fucking shit are you retarded?? Shounen tag is a fucking demographic!! Not a fucking genre!! So, just because its MAINLY READ BY TEENAGER doesnt always mean that its FOR TEENAGER. Thats why its correct to have an opinion of "some manga that have shounen tag doesnt always have shounenish content". Come back to me when you have a real argument.. Not this insulting shit.. Get your facts check!!

@MarceloYuri here i will give you some example on demographic tag thats different from content based on my opinion. So you can stfu with that stupid "argument" of yours..
1.one punch man: have seinen demographic, yet its not that serious nor does it contain mature content.
2.attack on titan: have shounen demographic, yes in the beginning its beffiting of shounen demographic, later on after the time skip it started being more and more like GOT and ofcourse it contain some gory content
3.gu daoist master: have shounen tag, but content is similar to overlord (overlord have seinen tag)
4.kobayashi no maid dragon: seinen tag, but the manga is about wholesome lesbian loli dragon.
5.World's End Harem: shounen tag. While other manga that have smut and sexual content have the demographic of seinen.
Heh.. So Stfu will ya, if you cant give me a good argument??

Double-page supporter
Loving how often this is updating, wish I could say the same for the LN....

For fuck sake! How long 'till each update becomes just a couple of pages? Fuck .1 .2. 3. 4 chapters, how hard is it to make them make a full fucking chapter!?¿

Stop whining, it's half a chapter every half week. Read two of them once a week if it suits you better.

@Corntall
Capt. Au. just go read your thing. I know what shounen is. I know it is hard for your capabilities but, stop the bs and move on. I forgot about you and if wasn't the alert thing you wouldn't be getting a response.

@MarceloYuri Ooh baseless argument,insults, and asking to move on i see?? Thats the sign.. THE SIGN OF SOMEONE LOSING AN ARGUMENT.. Before you move on,, here take the LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Ohh and Have a nice day marceloYu--ritarded☺☺

@Corntall
Dear Capt. Au.
In no moment I held an argument nor did I present anything that even closely resembles a point in an argument. All I did was insult your single digit I.Q. with your dumb statement of the obvious and ridiculous desperation to be held in high regards as someone "with knowledge".
I hope you find better things to do with your challenged intellect than to bother me for mocking you for being so... So... Hmm... How to put into words? Ridiculous? Cringe? Embarrassing?
*mocking voice*
"tHiS ShOuLd hAvE a SHOUNEN tAg bEcAuSe..."
There, in case you missed why I mocked you.
Also, "take the L"? What is that supposed to mean?
Also also, did you even went to school? Can you use punctuation at all? I am not talking about misspelling words, hey, typos happen. I also don't have english as my main language, but, the hell you high on, son? Harambe didn't die for this.

@MarceloYuri a beffiting song for you https://youtu.be/OLpeX4RRo28, take an LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, and COME BACK TO ME WHEN YOU CAN PROVE MY POINT WRONG CUNT.

Users who are viewing this thread