Tales of Life's Victories

Wish the chapters weren’t so short.

Edit: Also the redesign didn’t make a lot of sense. I thought it was like the beastman “shaved” for a chapter or two, but instead it looks like it was a permanent redesign?

Contributor
I was honestly expecting this to get less heartwarming as time went on—and I am thoroughly happy that the opposite has happened.

@Azimeth:

You're going to have to be more specific on what values you attach to these words. XD To the extent that "furry" means "feels like something made by/for the Furry crowd," I'd say this isn't that. (Edit: I feel like I should say, lest someone read something between the lines where there is nothing, that I'm not in any way saying "it would be bad if it were furry-ish", just that it happens not to be.)

But to answer the question indirectly:

- Setting seems to be (kind of) typical fantasy-transposed-into-modern-era stuff. There are beast-folk, vampires, at least one RPG-style monster off away in a desert somewhere, ghosts. Some stuff about prejudices around fantasy races. But mostly people are doing normal everyday modern Japan stuff.
- The story has had gradual pushing towards the protagonists being a couple but it's a reasonably slow-burn thing. In the meantime, they're best buds.
- So far, the whole thing is has been tilting heavily towards incredibly-wholesome, feel-good warm fuzzy feelings.

Anyway, honestly I can't easily imagine anyone with a heart finding anything in this offensive, as it stands right now. Though of course everyone parses things differently.

Dex-chan lover
Damn this is boring, 26 chapters and literally nothing of substance happened ? Is there a plot once she quits the black company because that's the description of the manga, but she quits immediately soooo

Are there any other manga similar to that that is a little more developed? I want to get to the romance faster

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit I thought the children in the cover were their kids at first

Users who are viewing this thread