Tales of Reincarnation in Maydare - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
:< sad. i hope in this life they can be together
Many thanks

@FgoSegul I thought this was going in that direction and I was almost about to lose all hope for this ship but God I'm so happy that this still has a chance.

So much angst and we're just in chapter 5.
@FgoSegul that could still happen, I mean I don't think we're halfway through the story yet. There might be events that could move her to that direction 😅 Does someone have spoilers? I need one lmao

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul so, like a tragic "Black General"? Though, there is still time for that. She is descended from one of the magic users the original savior came to fuck up. If I'm remembering her ancestor's tale correctly.

Everyone can probably guess who the "Savior" is now.... It would be ridiculous if it's not the the other girl

I still wonder if the friend actually was asking Thor out in the other universe or if they were just talking. I get the feeling she may have been trying to push MC to actually do something and I'm hoping that's the case and she's actually a good friend vs just another romantic triangle.

Dex-chan lover
@saenahonce there was a manga where they didn’t trust the girl killed her and fked their world for centuries until she got reincarnation again.

Idk maybe don’t oppose the will of the gods I guess.

Plus that girl isn’t even a bitch why hate someone who was true to her feelings and not just sit on the backlines and expect the guy she likes to notice her by not talking to him.

Let see, so her ancestor is the only remaining of the 3 evil mages, thor is one of the savior's knight, I bet the savior is somewhat related to her, maybe the one who confessed to thor in the other world? and ofcourse she would be the villainess in later act.

Dex-chan lover
unironically the perfect plot development would be if Thor turned into a fuccboi that uses his position to fuck thots

Users who are viewing this thread