Tamarowa - Ch. 20 - I'm Confident in My Motherly Side

How can you tell the identity of the murderer with sex 👁️👄👁️ I've been too busy enjoying the yuri scenes that I forgot about that

Dex-chan lover
I honestly have really hard time with guessing.
I thought glasses girl was sus af, but she might be the lying girl. Remember the lying girl believes in her lie that it becomes her part of identity.
Also, business girl sus, she might be the one tied with violence in sex since she avoids it so much.

Aggregator gang
It's too bad gorilla girl didn't make it to this challenge. I would have wanted to see her manhandle Yuuna.

Double-page supporter
@comedyxtragedy I think you're on to something there. Unless the murderer does something stupid, there's no way he can out the murderer here, but he could easily out the sexually violent one. And he makes Yuna the "man" to shield himself- and also because, as a virgin, he knows she's not it.

Of course, with that, this last girl then is the sexually violent one.

@XLauncher she definitely would have - and ruined this guy's plan.

Dex-chan lover
Believe it or not, I find the plot so far to be intriguing. The question, can the author develop a decent story or will he just add one sec scene ontop of another. Thanks for the translation.

@FStubbs I would argue the violent one is the childcare-worker because she pretended to be motherly but came off as dominating, what would she do if the other party doesn't cpmply?

@chikikuto oh no, traditional values with sound core reasoning, the horror (tho not really in this particular story, the author prolly just wants to hold on to that particular scene for the "climax" of his work). Maybe mangas aren't for you. There's plenty of american woke comics being produced now that won't trigger you.

for my classement i think :
swindler: woman n°1 yusuki
killer: woman n°2 azuma or woman n°3 yamada
abuser: woman n°4 natsuki
with the raw i'm sure of one but not the other

Dex-chan lover
Well all the more reason to participate and prove your innocence then.

Dex-chan lover
Joke's on you, Otter- I actually AM here for the plot (and not just the euphemistic use of the word)!

Dex-chan lover
@kucchi-desu I'm guessing that it's because when you're having sex it's hard to pretend to an outside viewer, and that there are mannerisms and body language and other tells that make it possible to get hints at one's personality at their core.

Users who are viewing this thread