Tamarowa - Ch. 3 - I Do Not Mind Even If You Are a Pervert

wow this is actually going towards a good plot, yes im talking about both ofcourse

Contributor
This is better than the other THOT batteroyale for now.

You really see the girls trying to attack the others, instead of just being MC harem.

Dex-chan lover
I shipped Ida the moment she was introduced, the one who called her an old hag can go die in a fire.

Double-page supporter
As expected this author is good when it comes to these kinds of psychological shit. I'm definitely invested now. Also the genki girl is my favorite, for now that is

Fed-Kun's army
This author exposes typical women so effectively, I see more and more why women are giving this a low rating.

Double-page supporter
The mangaka girl has nice tits, I wanna suck on them lmao

Lmao, and immediately these girls fuck themselves over. So goddamn naive... or maybe they realized and purposefully still agreed?

"Only I can cook" means that they basically can only eat what she prepares, or they're disqualified. So... what if she poisons their food?

"No one can leave their rooms at midnight" means that they'll get disqualified if they try to leave if something eventful happens... like, say - the house getting set on fire. Or a "random" outsider forcing their way into their room...

Even if you didn't know there were criminals in the group, those first two rules are incredibly sus if you look at it from a logical way lmao

Banned
... What... so the previously glasses-wearing protagonist turned traitor from the start.... and the other one is apparently a masochist, which I fucking hate. And apparently ALL the women are fucking unappealing in some way or other... regardless of glasses or bust size.
Plus of course the disgusting degenerate of a man.

Lawdies... this is going to be horrible. It is rapidly approaching the point where I want the entire cast dead and I'm only 3 chapters in.

Of all the girls, I hate all of them, but of the one I’m worried for is the chick with 3.5 something debt because I feel like she has more story behind it....

Users who are viewing this thread