Tamarowa

Dex-chan lover
@flxsemi
I see you are a man of culture as well. Dat ass! 🤑 Story? It's a bitchfight. Some like it, others don't.

Fed-Kun's army
this honestly isn't that bad?
I expected some ntr shit because of the low score but theres none of that

It’s actually quite interesting, it’s one of those “guess who killed the victim type of manga” but, so far, without the killing.

It's surprisingly good! Like I'm not a fan of the main character, but I like the story, dark but not too much... Good work!

Recommend this!! Please read this because it’s actually really good!! Recommended

Group Leader
I hope
Translator-kun can translate it more faster if the raw already available
I need something to read on this flu cyna outbreak

Fed-Kun's army
we got ton of chapters of this garbage while great series are dropped, well i guess thats how life is

Dex-chan lover
This is very much like World's End Harem in that the story, the characters, any of the bits you read are COMPLETE AND UTTER GASH; the art on the other hand... this isn't a manga you read, this is a manga you skim for the tits and ass.

Dex-chan lover
To people who wonder whether it's good or not, I like to give you a review: This is basically a royal battlefield between women where you use mind and any advantage you have as woman to win.
Surprisingly, I dig the story as woman. Sure, it has a lot fanservice, but that's the point. The man is a scumbag who wants wife for sex and the women mostly gold digger. If that ain't couple made in hell, I don't know what it is.
Ho boy, they even add mystery and backstabbing. You left wonder who has criminal record and how the women try to sabotage their enemies.
I hold my rate, but if they give more psychology and mystery, I give it solid 8

Dex-chan lover
@BraveHeartedHero That it does. This one just jumps from random setup for tits or sex to another random setup for tits or sex. It's Brazzers does The Bachelor Unlimited Thot Works.

Users who are viewing this thread