Tamarowa

Group Leader
this what happens when hentai series actually got a plot really you just can't stop reading it

This is basically edgy trash but if that’s what you’re looking for I don’t have any other real complaints, it’s fun to read at least

Fed-Kun's army
Women need to be banned from voting, or make it where men and women votes are separated.

I've been looking for something to read for the past hour and the "high rated" manga's were all typically trash.
I got a clue that the good manga's either 5 star~ and sometimes 0 star are the good ones.
Sadly, they are also mixed in with actual 5 star or 0 star manga, so it's just a huge hassle trying to find good ones.

Men and women have different tastes, I can understand that, but with the current voting/ranking system it distorts it to a false majority.

This manga isn't bad, but it exposes women's hidden intentions which is why there are so many 0-1 star votes.
Thousands of decent manga are basically being buried by an angry mob of online women.

Women need to be banned from voting, or make it where men and women votes are separated.
My dude, what the actual fuck. Are you a time traveler from pre-1900's?

Fed-Kun's army
@comeonnow lol, did you report the comment? Guess a female mod quickly hid the truth...

I can't travel time, but I can foresee it.

Edit: BTW, why rob me of my context?! Should have quoted the whole thing...
My point was (in a politically correct manner) was that the vote system is being abused and defeats the intent of finding good manga when you have two opposite sides saying something should be low or high ranked all because of their bias. There is so many "5 star" ranked manga that are basically almost an equal mix of 1 stars and 10 stars that it's clear two distinct personalities/sides are voting based off immediate prejudices.

Fed-Kun's army
@TrueGoddessReincarnation
Well first off, in regards to the manga itself, I think it's accurate and a decently written story.

But, my original comment (which was "moderated") was pointing out that the rating system is being distorted due to people voting drastically in one direction all because agree or disagree with the premise.
I feel like unless the story has a "neutral" MC, it's rating becomes abused by those that are trying to push their agenda.
I've been looking for something to read, but I was just annoyed when I realized that looking for manga based off a "high" rating is the wrong approach, as it seems the best manga are the ones where there is a equal divide between 1 and 10 stars (which balance out to 5 stars).
I simply suggested that the votes be segregated, so that it is easier to discern which "group" of ratings I want to search through when attempting to find something to read.

Dex-chan lover
@Randomguy01 Like hell people gives rating without biases. Even I give bad rating to manga I don't like. Yes, I uses my feelings.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kllick I get that, but what I am saying is that the biases should be segregated so that it's easier to discern whether a manga will be good for people's tastes or not.
If the rating system was divided between women and men, or a rating system divided between emotion and logic, many of us would appreciate the efficiency increase of finding manga we prefer.

It's a same when there are so many good manga stuck at 5 stars because we have two sides voting a flat 10 or a flat 1.

@Randomguy01

I can’t believe you said women should be banned from voting. Sounds like a sexist prick living in the 50s. On that note, let’s just make it so women can only vote on josei and shoujo and males only seinen and shounen. Anyways, women aren’t the only ones voting it a 1. Take me for example.

good manga have low ratings? You mean what you consider as a good manga. But thing is, it’s not all about you. It’s a popularity vote dammit

Users who are viewing this thread