Tamarowa

Dex-chan lover
Holy shi- I can't read this on family gathering 😂
Maybe at home.

Smut aside, who tf is the criminals.

Is it just me or does it look like this is a part of the game where yuuna is getting trained how to please another person? Like this whole game is to make her in to an ideal partner.... or what the last panel of chapter 20 said. I dunno it feels like yuuna is getting like a retraining on becoming something. With the "figuring out the murderer", "making impression of someone after sex" etc its like they are tryna hone on her skills

Dex-chan lover
Alright! Read up to Chapter 20 which is the most recent.

I don't think this is a 6.27 (as of the time). If anything, a 7.5, which is my standard for "average/readable" on this site, is the minimum i'd give it.

The characters don't feel overly troped, and the "Game" itself is compelling. Reminds me of "Tomodachi Game" on some levels, with character interactions, deception, and the like, being core part to the game. There was a rather... Shounen element that occurs around chapter 18 I think (Talk-no-Jutsu) which can bug people. I didn't have too many issues with it until I started actually thinking about it. It also isn't as "in-depth" as the likes of Liar Game or Tomodachi Game. Buuuut, that doesn't make it bad. Just. Average.

My guess for the low rating is the fact that it's a "Hentai with plot." You've got your steamy sex scenes, but then the next chapter you're being served with a "who dunnit?" which causes a strange stop gap for people who only want one or the other. Basically. This series is for people looking for a "Psychological-Mystery" that doesn't care about getting R18 in their soup. IE IE. Plot, but Hentai elements. I found myself somewhat "apprehensive" at the amount of nudity and sexual invitations after the first major arc. The pacing of "Plot-Hentai" is probably tricky to balance properly.

I just marathon the whole thing, and feels like World End Harem and Danganronpa combined. It feels weird to have both smut content and detective content, while both being excellent. That being said, there's no way this manga rate 6.27, that's for trash isekai. I posted 10 to even the odds. My personal evaluation is between 7.5 to 8. While not a masterpiece, definitely better than half manga out there.

Guys I'm wondering. This shit good? cause, it looks good, but is the plot good?

Dex-chan lover
@IAM1013
Well the main core is mystery and survival game. Story wise is good because you left wondering who is the culprit, but if you cannot take extreme ecchi and smut, this is not for you.
I'm even surprised this is not shameless smut and has storyline.

ohmygod shuusuke fuji from prince of tennis had sex with ida natsuki (i think that’s her name. the ceo)

Double-page supporter
This manga actually has good plot. At least better than I expected. It's like people come here for harem, ecchi, smut and violent sex but get mind games, and plot driven story instead. Very interesting.

Wow I didn't know the author also created Tomodachi Game as well. The plot pace and characters are all good guys. Even if you're not into smut I recommend it. Be warned it's NSFW so don't read this in front of your family.

i skipped to chap 19 bc of the smut and ecchi tag but i started reading for the plot, and wtf, the plot is just so good??? the twists, ups and downs and the history behind every character is just so good???? started for the ecchi/smut and stayed for the plot 10/10 combination. also loved the queer baiting, the author making wlw sex scenes as if it was pretty normal (maybe this sounded a bit homophobic but it isnt!)

Double-page supporter
Feels like a pretty bad h doujin premise that got toned *slightly* down for regular release. Really not very good

Holy shit...

The plot gets fuckin' interesting as chapters goes by.

(I hate that kiddo. I hope he gets screwed over.)
Spoilers alert ahead of you and what I've seen so far from the raws!
Short-haired bitchy-chan gets beaten up so badly that she went into a coma.
She's placed in the 6th place. I don't think MC have solved this mystery yet?

Long redhead, turns out to be the woman who does all that BDSM shit and beat guys up. Almost caused the ML to be suffocated with her bare hands, she was out of control.
Justified as she was subjected to that kind of torture(?) and one dude that she had sex with caused her to break apart, hence the beating.
I think she tried to run away from her past. I pity her. Thanks to our fellow FL, she eventually calms down and cries.
She decided to quit the game, placing her in the 5th place.

BIG SPOILERS ABOUT THE ML
He doesn't seem like what you think he proclaimed to be. It turns out, nearly everything about him is scripted! Him being a celebrity and tattoo stuff (for the purpose of his character) are all FAKE!

You guys can like him now. Thanks for reading.

Users who are viewing this thread