Tamarowa

Fed-Kun's army
how can this author be so constantly bad ? how can some degenerates think he is a good author and just how is he popular, this is fucking sad.

horny teens surely can be delusional, imagine thinking this shit needs a better rating, i've seen H with better plots and writtings, the entire plot can be resumed in 4 words "Gold diggers battle royal"

this author always has the same strategy : 1 : pick a shady theme with a lot of sex scenes to satiate the horny weebs, 2 : pick an H artist, 3 : shit storytelling but whocares there is a lot of tidies. here is the recipe to succes folks.

damn, this industry sure is getting shit.

@xXSalamander002 go get your eyes fixed bro, i thought you were joking at first but you are actually serious, how sad.

Dex-chan lover
LOL c22 is uncensored again. Why so sudden turn again? Let me guess, did readers dropped like flies after censoring introduction? 😎

Group Leader
@BzzBzz
ofc
Nobody wants to read huge black bar censorship crap.
But it's also huge part of marketing. It's the whole reason why censored trash like World End Harem and Desuraba sell like crazy. kids want to see bare boobs.

The author has already made new chapters, the author is having
people that can speak Japanese and English read the Japanese and tell them what it
says so it can be turned into English so we can read it so try to have a bit more
patient they have other things to do. 😅😤
(Tbh I know that its been a couple of months but they turn it into English in their feel time
i've seen writers do things like this so I assume that this writer is also doing this )

Fed-Kun's army
13602 horny weebs that take as an excuse that they are reading a "phycological" manga followed that shit, what a time to be alive

Dex-chan lover
Jesus so much toxicity in the comments that i need a hazmat suit but that's on me for not expecting this in a psychological smut manga

@kanami-chan Well desuraba's artist is Tomohiro Kai, I can understand and World end harem fantasía is Savan. The normal World end harem too is gorgeous
PD: just one search on nhentai and look like Shono kotaro do hentai too 😁

@Bored_Pray I was going to make a comment about the shota having some of the more erotic poses even in scenes with the women naked but your comment showed me that im not the only one who noticed. I thank you for that.

I can see this being a anime or a hentai or OVA.

Now I need a shota version.

I don't know what surprised me the most ex-criminals or you can't get a divorce or the guy someone to fall in love with me with all their heart.

Ugh, I would fall for Gatou Yuuna.

Like... it’s obvious the glasses girl is the psycho murderer in the group. How do they not all see this?

i came for boobs, got into deep thought of solving the mystery instead...

Users who are viewing this thread