Tamen de Gushi - Ch. 201

Dex-chan lover
I like this series but everytime it's back I'm just confused. A girl likes another girl, she's kinda shy about confessing, at the certain point theiy end up together (I still don't know how) and now this. I really don't understand what's going on. Anyway ty

Dex-chan lover
Hurrah, good to see again! Even if there's a temporal fugue happening in it.
@Kefkabot Welll . . . I mean it's always mixed in a fair amount of just gag stuff with gorgeous art between the romance. But as I understand it, what happened was that after the big kiss scene there was a big "Chinese authorities and some stick-in-ass onlookers all anti-gay" kerfuffle and the author had to go all subtle or else. So it's been kinda watered down and random ever since.
Dunno why a fair amount of Chinese yuri webtoons since then have been able to go under the radar. Maybe there was enough backlash against the censoring that someone decided not worth all the trouble next time, in which case thank you Tamen de Gushi.

Dex-chan lover
This is the final "page".
A joke we've seen plenty of times.
Doesn't make it any less funny.

1586879577_7.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion Thanks for coming through in the clutch with the punchline page. Always enjoy the random chaos these two goofballs cause.

Also fun fact this chapter was uploaded to the authors Twitter 2 week after the last chapter, but for some reason the translators didn't post this chapter, and having nothing to do during quarantine I posted it.

I have never been so sad to realize that this isn't a matter of the translators just not translating chapters for months, its just that this is how often chapters come out. 😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
Pleeeeeeeeease let this be a resurgence of material. I've been aching for this manhwa to continue.

And if we could just somehow smuggle those missing chapters out of China, that would be swell.

Users who are viewing this thread