Tamen de Gushi

Dex-chan lover
Yes, yes, yes!!! As long as we have real continuation, I'm happy. I'm sure that issues of that other girl's confession will get handled in due time. As to QT waiting, I've seen it suggested that this is actually that same day--that the translation back at the end of ch 148 was a bit off and Sun Jing was just late. So Qiu Tong goes and hangs out with the sweet potato lady while she waits, and that brings us to now.

Dex-chan lover
>Purplelibraryguy
>This is so great.
Yeah

E: Nice, we got an edit button now.

Aggregator gang
@PLG: > Qiu Tong goes and hangs out with the sweet potato lady while she waits, and that brings us to now.

So I re-read the last few chapters with that in mind and yeah, that totally makes sense. I'm going to go with it ^^

legitimately what do you do in that situation though? I can't think of any other ways to clean it.

Double-page supporter
I feel like they are making her unreasonably stupid for no apparent reason. I'm gonna end up hating this girl, won't I? Sigh.

Dex-chan lover
I see it as more mischievous. I mean, he was gonna have to toss the hat anyway with those restrictions, right? Might as well hack through that Gordian knot. And hey, sometimes it works--some of the "Don't do this, don't do that, don't breathe on it" on clothing labels is distinctly overstated. I think someone at the company is like, "If we put 'don't do this' on the label they can't complain to us if they do it and screw it up. Nobody knows how to hand-wash any more and half the people don't know how to hit the 'delicate wash' button on their washing machine, so let's play it safe."

I'd have to agree. It was worth a try. If you're gonna go down, you might as well go down washing!

Supporter
So Weibo lifted their ban on LGBT content, hopefully the author does not have to tread water for much longer.

Contributor
@Panino Story...? Uh... Oh yeah! There was a story wasn’t there?

Users who are viewing this thread