Tamen de Gushi

I legitimately cannot follow this story. Even if I go back 18 pages I feel like there are whole 40 page chapters in between that I'm missing. Is there a reason the story structurally randomly changed a while back and now we just get random SoL moments in no coherent order.

Actually, there were parts where the story was just episodic before sooooo let's enjoy the chapters while waiting for a continuation of their story.

Dex-chan lover
I repeat, the story stopped a while ago.
Will it continue?

Sure these short little “fillers” are adorable and funny and I do enjoy them but lately, i haven’t been enjoying them as much because right now I’d much prefer the story to continue where it left off since it stopped at a pretty important moment. I really wanted to see what happened next between the two heroines and if they’re a couple now or what! Wish the author would develop the plot and advance the story more because it feels like the story is dead at this point.

Fed-Kun's army
i'm enjoying the almost scatter-brained story-telling, each chapter almost feels like a gacha where dont know whether you get arc development / alt-universe / filler / one-shots.

all's worth it as long as we get more Sun Jing

Contributor
Feels like the author doesn't know where to go now that the main relationship has been made official, but even then its still super enjoyable. Also this art is fucking amazing, goddamn koreans are literally OP when it comes to this stuff, its so good.

@VoidR
She's probably reluctant or contemplating on how to develop the story further, without getting intro trouble with the Chinese government, now that the Chinese government (Yes, this is a Chinese comic not Korean) have started banning certain contents on media that is considered morally wrong and offensive such as Incest and Pedophilia. And since the potrayal of LGBT relationships isn't specified to be a part of that guideline, the author might be apprehensive about it, in fear that they'll remove it from her media or prohibit her from drawing such content again. I don't think she'll be arrested, but there is that possibility as well, so yeah.

Contributor
@Manganime was labeled as korean when i looked, weird. But god china sounds more and more totalitarian when i hear about shit like this.

So this is finished publishing in China, correct? We’re just waiting on the translations. I was confused by MAL saying it was completed.

Hey guys i'm super curious i always saw this in the manga that i've been reading. What does EN means? Thanks.

@xenzkie If you mean EN as in when a character says it, it's an affirmative sound in China. It doesnt really work when written since it's a noise, but it basically just means ''yes'' or ''okay'' or ''sure'', as far as i'm aware.

what happened with the pink-haired girl?
she was crying and telling Sun Jing not to go, and then she's seen a few chapters later glaring at her.
I mean, it obvious via context, but I still feel like I missed a chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread