Tamen de Gushi

Fed-Kun's army
Author please just move out of China already and restart that manhua from the moment they kiss (around chapter 150 I think). All you have to do is put the chapters that I'm sure you wanted to put anyway but couldn't between the already released chapters where they belongs and it would just be perfect.

(Yeah I know he (or she?) won't read me but who cares)

Double-page supporter
Anyone know why 19 days isn't on here? I like reading. Both series side by side :(

@zerio The proper plot cannot be continued until she moves out of China due to censorship which seems to be progressing well due to her twitter activity being written in Japanese.

author's weibo : https://www.weibo.com/u/1300957955

he was able to publish a japanese version of this manhua (February 10) which is being published by Kadokawa, it's japanese name is SQ 君 の 名 前 か ら 前 ま る so we might be getting more chapters in the near future and with no jumping story and good yuri stuff : )

This is cute but completely unreadable due to how the story jumps around randomly, ignoring important story points, and just moving to individual chapters.

I dunno what other people say regarding this manhua...But it's still and always gonna be one of my favorite yuri manhua.( ~UωU)~

So, does anyone know if the author managed to move out of china, or if there will be more chapters? Really enjoyed what's here so far!

Users who are viewing this thread