Tamen de Gushi

Im seeing new chapters, but going to the raw version it's still stuck on Ch. 200? Did Tan Jiu moved to a different site to post her webcomics?

For real, i'm actually concerned about her ever since the Chinese government is being an ass for quite over a year, just recently the Chinese court ruled that homosexuality can be called mental illness.

@Kakyoins_Cherry
My personal gripe with this series is how it jumps around a lot from different timelines while also inserting fillers in-between chapters and it just gets a bit confusing to follow as well annoying.

@Sanakan_ht
You have to go to her Weibo because it's still the main place where she posts her work. That's where you'll first find the latest chapters before they get posted anywhere else, such as the raw link provided here.

Don't worry, she's fine. At the moment Tan Jiu just wants to focus on drawing though, just random artworks and comic strips like she did in the past. Also I think she mentioned that she started taking classes to improve her art skills further and that's also keeping her busy. So the lack of Tamen de Gushi content are mainly due to those reasons and not so much because of the government. Though they were a factor to the cancellation of the series physical publication because her publisher at that time was concerned of the risk a particular scene could pose and requested her to remove it but she wouldn't comply.

I think she just wants to get away from all the negativity and complaints relating to the series storyline, not only from her publishers but from her fans as well. So I guess that's why the story hasn't really progressed and it's just lighthearted, comedy content now.

@Manganime yeah i can see where youre coming from, it does get hard to follow with all the jumping around, but imho it's still entertaining (even if it's confusing!)

I really hope she starts doing the comics again and not just artwork, because this is top-tier. I keep re-reading it.

What happened to this series is a tragedy. Hopefully they will be able to move to a different country and continue it as it should be.

I'm still hoping that one day, she will resume the story and give us a real ending...
I read through it all recently. Seemed like the story was just getting started and suddenly chapter after chapter of art.

It might as well have a separate release as someone's art account.

Users who are viewing this thread