Tamen de Gushi

@Weebydude1 Bruh, you're just so wrong on so many levels. She's just a tomboy not an actual boy. Just because she likes to wear clothes that guys usually wear doesn't make her a trap or a guy. This kind of gate keeping is fucking ridiculous.

Aggregator gang
God this is the most wholesome, diabetes inducing, sugar fest i have ever read

Dex-chan lover
For new readers, the "Boringness" at the start is for you to decide, i didn't find it boring so make up your own preferences, all in all this one is 10/10 comedy and fluffiness and seriousness wise, plus we need more sung jin character troupes in anime and manga, she's just top notch

Dex-chan lover
This web comic. Dang, literally my intro to the fantastic world of gay webcomics and alike. I've read manga and stuff years before. But this was what kick started it all. A silly and sweet story perfect for when you need good eye bleach after coming in contact with anything displeasing. So wholesome. The author/artists and all the translation groups involved are the real mvps. Thank you so much.

@Tokimedotozu This is surprisingly fitting and I wont be able to unsee that now lmao. I'm kinda happy with that since now they can have the happy ending they never had in the canon series :[

10/10 This is such a wholesome webcomic and i totally enjoy this because it's just so my kind of taste.

@GaySlayer and why is that? i understand disliking yaoi as it's filled with abuse, rape and fetishization a lot of the time, but i simply can't see what there is to dislike about tamen de gushi enough to name it the "worst" webcomic
i'd just like to see and understand your view, it's ok if you dislike it bc taste in webcomics and stories is subjective after all!

does anyone know what is happening to this series? did it get discontinued? haven't seen any new updates in a long time now for the chinese/ original version

Users who are viewing this thread