Tanaka ke, Tensei Suru - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Wow I remember reading a novel about a family isekai some time ago but this is the first family isekai manga I've seen thus far

Fed-Kun's army
When reincarnating a single person is too mainstream...

Reincarnate the entire friggin family.

Fed-Kun's army
Let me guess. Their dead cat also was isekai-ed as a cat type beast which is the one on the cover

Dex-chan lover
Don't want your isekai MC to feel sad for never seeing their family again? Just isekai the entire family.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised it took this long for there to be a manga where an entire family gets isekai'd.

That alone makes me wanna see more of this.

Dex-chan lover
As always, here's the original webnovel which started in Jan 2019.
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1970fg/

Kadokawa released LN Vol 1 just last month.
https://www.kadokawa.co.jp/product/321912000220/

Author's notes in recent chapter say the LN was able to get a reprint, thanks to reader support.

Love the Isekai Villainess trope reference from Emma. This looks promising, let's hope it's going to be an ongoing thing rather than a promo for the novel.

Read this because I was bored. I’ll maybe continue to read this if I feel like it. It’s meh...

Dex-chan lover
Reincarnated individually - NO
Reincarnated with your whole classmates - NO
Reincarnated with your family - YES

I'm optimistic for this one. Whole family, all three kids were otaku and get the in-references, but the parents seem to be more normal as in Mom is still pushing for grandkids from her previously in their mid-to-late-30's kids. Optimistic to see just how the mom and dad characters flesh out and how the rest of the world they're in now gets explored (narratively speaking I mean, not like the characters literally becomes adventures or something).

Dex-chan lover
She woke up just like me when I hear cat meowing outside. I wake up suddenly to check on my cats if they're at home and safe, doesn't matter that usually I need to wake up for half a hour before I can move out of bed xD

Dex-chan lover
Ok, on the real though, why is/was the little brother Flint from the Sinnoh Elite Four?

Diamond_Pearl_Flint.png

He's even a red head...

Users who are viewing this thread