Tanaka ke, Tensei Suru - Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
I also want to be reincarnated in that world. I'll be sure to bring my two cats. It's a male and female pair so they can produce kittens in no time and I'm gonna be filthy rich.

I like the idea of an entire family reincarnating. Love the Villainess joke too.

I think it would have been funnier if Minato hated bugs though, and her Emma side was fighting with her Minato side about the bugs.

I think it's funny the mom wants grandchildren too...she has an 8 year old boy and 11 year old girl to raise now.

Staff
Super Moderator
That spider in the corner...
sHThi9O.png
Is this Kumo all over again!?

Dex-chan lover
In the color page the mother looks a lot like Myne/Bitch (in terms of hair and eye color), which irks me.

Dex-chan lover
@EcchiZero I actually haven't, but just from looking at it's page here, I think I'll stick with this one. I prefer the family interactions to not include incest fetish bait.

Fed-Kun's army
This is probably going to start another wave of copy paste isekai manga, but this time the whole family got isekai'd, not a bad manga, I like it a lot, but this is going to make some really really bad ones pop up

Double-page supporter
Would've been fun if there was a fourth, non reincarnated child, that now had to deal with their occasional, foreign antics.

Users who are viewing this thread