Tanaka no Atelier ~Nenrei Equal Kanojo Inaireki no Mahoutsukai~ - Ch. 1 - Reincarnation

Contributor
giphy.gif

Yep, kurosa is right on. i dont recall these happening on the wn translations. Is the wn that different from the ln?

Dex-chan lover
so instead of continuing with the previous version they got someone worse to remake the entire thing

you know, that's sad. I'm gonna really miss the original's artstyle

Dex-chan lover
@Thndslz nah not really. like, the artist can really draw Tanaka, and he managed to make Tanaka more expressive than the prev artist, but he's not really as good in drawing an ecchi scene it seems, and that's like the lifeblood of this series lol.

the main diff is that this one has a big chapter, tanaka can actually have more faces than a blank stare, some new scenes were added (the gobu scene was positively longer), and some scenes that were in the original were missing (Tanaka getting completely smashed before the orcs came)

i'd give it some time and a chapter or 2, see if that improves. i think i can tolerate this

Damn it just just start from 23rd chapter... not the first one. :D Thanks for the chapter anyway... just please make it go past 22 :D

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't the reason Tanaka got arrested cause he was naked? Guess they changed it.

I just wanna see "Soy Sauce Face" used at least once a-la the original translator of the WN.

... Hrm, I dunno if this is cuz it's my fourth time reading through this part of the story, but thos artist's characters don't have the same quaintly silly charm as the previous iteration. Ecchi scenes are better kind-of, but who reads this for that.

Fed-Kun's army
I am passing on this wack manga this shit about a virgin thirsty ass nigga and he is a huge cuck also the storyline shit

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'm in my 30s too, and I wouldn't be such a doormat character if I was in his shoes. =/

Dex-chan lover
He just looks like a dad, what's so ugly?

he's just a pervert, that's why he can't get a girlfriend >.>

And these kinds of 'gods'
"destined since birth"
he's dead, there's no destiny for those long gone.

Dex-chan lover
@macarroiz I wonder why they make so many mangas with that archetype. Is it really because that's the kind of people that mostly read this?...

@phil777 Manga is normaly made to be read by japanese and both the author and its readers are japanese so you can look at it like the other side of the coin for the american movie Fast & Furious. An realy american-like movie for american people.

The only problem with ugly idiots like him is he never gave up chasing stars. They don't want to ogle you and they sure as shit don't want you ogling them.
Otherwise pretty normal dude.

Seriously though, if you cant stomach looking at ugly girls - how do you think they manage working with ugly men?
Get a clue and quit acting like an incell. You are choosing to chase stars, lower your standards tardbag.
Its a choice to swing for the fences when you got no game and weak arms.

if he got rid of the nasty ass pencil pupe stache and chin strap, he could be decent looking

Users who are viewing this thread