Tanaka no Atelier ~Nenrei Equal Kanojo Inaireki no Mahoutsukai~

Droped!!!

images

Group Leader
@Shah20 its being redrawn and going with the light novel story more than the webnovels. This one will most likely continue following in the LN's footsteps since the LN is still being published and the WN finished with a shitty hated ending.

Also why hasnt this updated? Like ive been reading the LN but like still I want to see the pictures lol

Aggregator gang
FOR those wondering? this novel is a so bad with wasted potential. By the way, this novel HAS NTR
I read just now a comment that i will post here with info about book 6 of the novel.
You should know by now the auther would not allow that to happen. I read the whole WN. The only time alcohol is used is to cause him stupid trouble. Such as the lame ending of the WN. Tanaka is not permitted to have any good in his life. He is required to always be in a state of misery.

He is required to sacrifice everything including his life many times. For no real gain. From day one he was a corporate slave in this world. He just gains more masters. He is never permitted to reject them and go his own way. He is not even allowed to stand up for himself. Nor even prevent things that he finds awful, such as how he losses the best heroine in book 6.
The MC despite being the one of the strongest beings in that world, allows others to trample over him, he dosnt has any confidence AT ALL over social matters and allows girls to be taken by other guys and he just watchs as they are fuked up

Dex-chan lover
Even though this is unironically one of my favorites. I really can't recommend it to anyone because of how bad many are going to find it to be. I don't think it's a great series. But there's this strange level of quality I find in it that keeps me reading. More so than the shit that has "Gun" or "Strongest" in their titles. The MC is incredibly different. Like. REALLY different from the generic self insert. I'm pretty sure "no one" would want to self insert this main character, which is probably a large part of why it's rated so low. But you know what. He's really interesting to read, because he's so unique. Of course, being "different" doesn't make you objectively better in writing. There's a reason why self-insert series are so fucking popular despite all of them being so similar. For me though. I find entertainment with these types of character exploration and interactions. But obviously. That's just me. hahaha.

Aggregator gang
I think this is probably different from the other Tanaka manga. ( I hope they will atleast change)

Probably this time Tanaka won't live as a virgin and he would prob get some pussies

Group Leader
@ThreeTakeWonder
This series wasn't axed, more like replaced. This manga series is going off the Light Novel so it will be much better. The previous axed worked was based on the Web Novel which everyone hated and still hate.

@Treyon
Going to be honest bro when I was reading what you wrote before clicking the spoiler tags I was pissed like "This dudes probably eats shit for breakfast" also highly suggest you change your comment to address your talking about the Web Novel. After reading the stuff in the spoiler tag I highly agree with you, the web novel is a pile of absolute shit and the author should be hanged for pulling such absolute bullshit. Thankfully this was picked to be actually published so the author cant go off on a whim and fuck this up since it means money and it having to get past the publisher's checkers who make sure it actually appeals to the audience. I understand your frustrations because I know what happens in the Web Novel but I have to assure myself that the Light Novel will be different since it's become an actual published novel. No more bullshit pulling unless it appeals to the audience, no shitty fucky endings, no bullshit like the Web Novel.

Group Leader
@Treyon I am currently reading through the lightnovel translations that are being done by Rhex. The online for free avaliable is the WN. The only way I can think of you having read most of the LN, because the LN is still publishing, is if you know Japanese and bought each book.

MC always got scammed and taken advantage of. Maybe the author want to use this as some kind of Punch line comedy but failed miserably. I mean if you want it as a comedy, you can probably put funny tsukkomi here and there. Or maybe it is not intended as Punch line, but to frustate the reader.

The manga started kinda good, but what's the logic in putting multiple sex scene about others and not about the mc? This manga would be probably much better if there was not even a single sex scene, if there's no sense to put a sex scene then why should you put it? I don't really understand, wasted panels, but at least the story is kinda good, of course this is not even comparable to other isekais but still it's the type of manga that you read when you are bored as hell. Hope to not read again mangas like this one :)

How I was thinking it was going to get better but the MC pulled out the most generic reason for helping a girl who was a bitch and a slut

man one chapter in, and i dropped this tbh the girls are fucking bitches and slutty whores it’s quite unbearable hate me if you want but that’s my opinion i hate whores and sluts any type girl that’s just bitchy

Users who are viewing this thread