Tanbo de Hirotta Onna Kishi, Inaka de Ore no Yome da to Omowareteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - First Meal with the Female Knight

Dex-chan lover
man, if this manga was published at the same time as the other one it could be good, i mean at this point we just know where this is going, except if author goes big mode about the plot like something something it turns out the government is in conflict with alien and female knight come to this world because of a byproduct of two weapon of mass destruction between both size clash each other, or right after this mc got heart attack because congenital heart defect and pass the batton of farmwork to female knight as if its harvestmoon premise

Dex-chan lover
Oh great another story devolving into prasing japanese cousine for no reason.

Food is a lot about what you're used to, trying new things can be good sure, but how manga expects all these isekai people to every time love japanese food that they have never tasted anything like... It's almost as outrageous as their forever medival but completely 0 trash townscapes.

Dex-chan lover
Please stick with Sera. It's not like it's too late to change it, but Seram sounds kinda dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Oh great another story devolving into prasing japanese cousine for no reason.

Food is a lot about what you're used to, trying new things can be good sure, but how manga expects all these isekai people to every time love japanese food that they have never tasted anything like... It's almost as outrageous as their forever medival but completely 0 trash townscapes.
I don't understand why mangakas think Japanese food is god's gift to mankind.

Dex-chan lover
How is the story gonna develop i wonder :thonk: . This is similar to MY WIFE IS FROM A THOUSAND YEARS AGO

Users who are viewing this thread