Tang Yin in Another Realm

Group Leader
@Filipe Please stop spouting false information. The truth of the matter is...
- @Fireoath We got contacted by one publisher as early as March & April and another recently to work on the series. Wowe never had a proper claim to the series. They dident even know the old scanlator was doing scanlations through patreon. They contacted him after people complained there was a scanlator using patreon behind his paywall were chapters up to 67 I believe.
-Trash Scanlations wanted to pick this up around June. We got permission from the old scanlator "white fang" to work with us or at least give us permission to use his comics. 6/28
- Due to legal complications, the publishers wanted a legal contract before we can start working officially. The asked us politely to not work on the series till then.
- Then Wowe started doing the series. Around day 2 I found out about it indirectly. And informed people publically we been working for months on the series rights.
- I wanted them to stop around 7-10 when I found out. But after being informed they worked up to 20 already without a proper check. I felt bad and let them keep publishing even though they made it seem like all 20 was ready to be released at once.
- I even offered to buy the series( publishers request). And when he said he dident care about money. I asked if we could use them. Which filipee tried to mock me for asking by posting a live conversation into announcements. As if there was a shame is asking to use/buy decent redoes to save us time.
- If trash scanlations could of done the series earlier it would of been a weekly already months ago. Were the biggest manhua group through hard work and through support from our community. After personally spending months on getting rights and the old scanlator permission months in advance their was no reason for me to drop the issue.

Group Leader
See, they tell that to their discord and they believe it and then I'd have to take up with it xD, that's why i dropped it.

Double-page supporter
@trashscanlations Honest question here, why would you guys stick with weekly releases for a series when there are so many raws available?

Group Leader
@gaigous Once again Trash Scalations will try its best but when the legal owner of the series want something else at most we can complain. Scanlation has always been illegal/grey zone. But when a publisher start working in the English Market (America) normally scanlator will be forced to drop it or do so in respects to the proper owners. Chinese companies will atleast want to keep the scanlation group and talk with us unlike jap. publishers. But the rate of release is up to the publishers usually and for now their free but I assume the publishers want to start selling the comics. Which they have a right to as their the owners of the comics.

Group Leader
For now well not redo chapter 1-20 a third time out of fairness to the bystanders who worked hard to make 1-20 better quality. Well start at 20.2 and try to make it weekly or biweekly as any faster has currently frowned upon by the publishers.

This series is being officially translated now:
http5.webcomicsapp.com/api/shareWeb/book/5b9a3a0546e67872b72795b7/5016ba4f7bd2ac00/9e7b581085497dcfeab3d45b

@InkMango i've actually seen several different scanlation sites with official translations (at least so they claim), so there isn't just one singular source that has authorization over translating the series. the creators seem pretty chill ?

Group Leader
Still waiting for trash scans to release a chapter after they went as far as to lie about having a license to release it... hmmmmm

Dex-chan lover
Isekai with Chinese characteristics
98gw62cv80vz.png

Group Leader
Hi guys just an update, we have decided better early than not to convert the chapter numbering to match the Raw (original Chinese Chapters) as we have built a solid team that will reach the latest of don's and are fixing everything to make sure, this release is as close as perfect as possible to the Raw.

Cheers ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread