Tang Yin in Another Realm

Group Leader
is mc gay? as in is this shounen-ai or something. he seems to treat the guys a lot better than the girls in this series and shows little to no interest in women even though he does save them.

Dex-chan lover
How come in one chapter he's Vismount after killing a general and then he's down to Chiliarch again in next ones?

Group Leader
@Owyn
The manhua doesnt explain ranks, just techniques so we though we are going to do our own ranks system to fit in, currently Tang is a thousand man commander which means chiliarch. General would be Miss Wu and her father would be a Great General.

Under Tang would be commanders, captains then soldiers.
Great General
General
Chiliarch
Commander
Captain
Soldiers

Is the order i will start to use to make more sense in the story as i believe tang has not achieved the rank of general yet but just a thousand man division leader. He did get a noble title of Viscount but that just seperates him from commoners and nobles.

Dex-chan lover
> Tang is a thousand man commander

That's his name "Tang" and not some title... right? just to be sure... ?

Group Leader
@Owyn
His name is tang but the first translater of this series before us named the series Don's adventure instead of tang's adventure.

"Resource limit reached" and/or "Insufficient Storage". They want to redirect readers to their site, but it's clear their site can't handle the visitor.

Group Leader
What do you mean? @Agni
xyCfGpF.png

When i try it its always redirecting. Cant visit it, but other site is always fine. I dont understand to post screenshoot.

Users who are viewing this thread