Tarantella - Oneshot

Fed-Kun's army
This is so stupid. She is going to abandon her identity and be more "feminine" to please an asshole who cheated on her before? Why is this garbage plot being promoted ?
Instead of having a proper plot where she doesn't get engaged to him at all or tells him to fuck himself, we get this shit ?

I hope someone translate this novel. I think our mc is quite strong. We still don't know what happend. So yeahh....

Uhmm, I don't think I like this plot. Why would she have to change herself for an adulterous asshole?

Hmm I think there’s should be a little black transition instead of POP! WOOPS SHES BACK TO BEING 18

Aggregator gang
This dude is dumb asf. How could you let go of a girl that is so cool and handsome? She should marry me instead. That guy should go to the garbage can.

Unless she is planning to destroy him, this whole premise stinks.

Fool him, ruin him, and waltz out like a winner as you drop the mask? That could be fun, but if the message is, conform, change just to suit him. Then F this.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Ehhh are you kidding?? You're blaming the other woman instead of the POS husband who cheated? Dump him, don't wear a dress!!

Is this it...? I need to see her full revenge though. Make him fall head over heels with her and then drop him dead. 😂

...I think she should have stayed in her first life, divorced that cheating effer, and continued to be a BAD-ASS IN AN AWESOME COSTUME.

Why should she have to be more "feminine" to make sure that jackass doesn't cheat on her? She's awesome the way she is -- and that man and that vixen would end up having an unhappy marriage anyway. Ugh.

Appreciate the effort by the translation team though!

... why do you want him back? If a dress is all it take to make him run or stay he really is not worth your time...

Ehh really?? Just because a dress, her fiance cheat to her???
And she blame that woman?
Isn't that her fiance fault? Cause he can't keep his eye?
Well may be that woman seduce him later

Any spoilers for this one? I want to know if he really wanted to divorce or if he really was swayed by that fox.

I’m doubting this premise a bit.
Might be a bunch of stupid misunderstanding and miscommunication that the fox took advantage of.

Well the description did say "Eckhardt Beyard, this time it's my turn.
Take a taste of your own medicine for once." So she's probably gonna fool him and dump his ass.

Buuuut that is if things don't backfire on her. If dude's the ML, she's most likely going to fall for him AGAIN. And magically there's a plot twist that the divorce was a setup and he actually loved her 😑

Sad thing is we might never know what happens next.

I like this, although this theme would probably not that popular among modern and independent women, who are already well educated on how women must receive equal treatment. Shouldn’t blame the attires.

@Xantheosse
Yep, pretty obvious there's a misunderstanding between the two that the other lady took advantage of. Stories like these always bank on misunderstandings to facilitate drama. I wouldn't even be surprised if the guy didn't write the letter himself and was instead forged, LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread