Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 13 Ch. 51 - Spirit Turtle

Fed-Kun's army
I found some LN translations on BT, but they are garbage. Are LNs just written terribly, or was it the translator's fault?

Group Leader
フォーブレイ almost looks like フォープレイ: Foreplay Church

i guess that it was not the hereos that killed it but those two from other dimension...

Aggregator gang
She cares way too much about Itsuki. That said, I wonder if this series gets as fucked up as Mushoku Tensei apparently does. Chapter was really off from normal.

Having read the light novel version first, I actually prefer the light novel's spirit tortoise arc compared to the web novel. It expands on more stuff, and leads to a really good arc.

But the pacing on the Manga is hella fucked. It's almost as fast as the web novel version.

Hrmm, either Glass or L'Arc severed that giant turtle's head, coz in the WN Nao used Blutopher again but to a higher degree just to eat the head or something.

oh come on, it's over already? It's better in WN... The author better have good explanation why this is changed.

Dex-chan lover
@LazyMakara

What do you mean missing characters? The lightnovel introduces a lot of the characters earlier or in more detail then the web novel did by this point.

anyway, this is actually really weird. The light novel does this section of the story ALOT differently than the web novel did and it's a lot better for it but the manga is doing something different from either of them. In the light novel, they were suppose to have a big battle now with Eclaire, the old lady, and everyone teaming up to fight it. In the light novel, they're stronger by this point and have more people, so Blutopher hasn't been used since the fight with the pope.

For all those saying what happened in the WN, a lot more happens in the LN but they seem to be skipping the first part.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, those fuckers must be the one who took it down. That's it, dropping this shit.

hmm, I don't remember spirit turtle's head being decapitated this early in the LN, or is it WN that I remembered? my memory is hazy...

In the LN it was Raphtalia that severs the turtles head. Was this another one of the extreme differences from the WN that this series is infamous for?

Users who are viewing this thread