Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 13 Ch. 51 - Spirit Turtle

so did the mangaka just not want to draw the fight..? People who are suggesting that this is based on the LN and not the WN need to know that the LN also showed the fight.
I read the LN and I think that the 1st fight was actually nice to read since its kinda like phase 1 raid vs the stuff they encounter inside the mountain (raid phase 2) and you can see the strategies they try with phase 1 in mind.

But I guess the artist didnt think that it was worth the draw or the telling????

Fed-Kun's army
I'd be hella funny if Naofumi ended up putting a slave crest on the turtle and basically have his own mountain to himself, and it moves around and shit.

10/10 would forever worship this manga

Dex-chan lover
Everyone complaining about how fast this arc is moving, just know the largest complaint of the light novel was this act was to slow and dragged on to long

GMZ

Um, forubure just stands for Four Braves (as in, heroes). That's not French.
The translator's note on page 11 is definitely wrong, but フォーブレイ is the name of the main city.
Citations:

Who ever translated apparently can't be bothered to do basic research. It's literally cannon information at that.
They're also don't seem to be a native English speaker, but that's a separate issue.

Users who are viewing this thread