Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 14 Ch. 55 - Tyrant Turtle

Contributor
Be thankful for antimotion sickness magic, otherwise raph's rainbows will be all over the page.

Dex-chan lover
@Gotim18
Well they did do everything to leave the impression of Kael being a boy, rather than a girl. (using boku, boys closes, ect.)
It's not made explicit until they meet back up with her after this arc(?), and start development of the village/town.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1

what do you mean about contact with the ground reviving it? Is that a reference to something? In this case,
It's that both it's head and heart need to be destroyed to expose it's core which then needs to be destroyed.

@YamiryuuZero
what you actually think they'd be capable of taking down the turtle? Those three?!

Group Leader
@Meridis If the turtle was peaceful, only walking around and not minding anyone climbing on its back and reaching its neck, it's possible they have delivered a group killing blow in an instant.
Remember, they are actually the strongest people in that world, the problem is that they have absolutely no idea how they should use that power.

Dex-chan lover
@YamiryuuZero

They aren't really the strongest though and rather than just not knowing how they should use that power, they don't know how to use power at all. As in, it isn't just that they make bad decisions about what they should work towards but that they also lack actual skill with their own weapons and mostly wildly spam the skills. Even with the same stats, they wouldn't cut as deep with a weapon as someone from Nao's or Glass's group would.

Fed-Kun's army
and i thought that the Bitchi have do this.... i only want that she dies....

Dex-chan lover
@StarGasm You heard me. This spirit turtle arc thus far plays out like a pointless filler arc even if it is in the novel. Pops out of nowhere to sidetrack the main story, and nothing of consequence actually happening for a while now. In fact, it's just been a repetitive slog of events that could've been cut down into a better paced story.

Users who are viewing this thread