Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 24 Ch. 97 - Nadia

Am i the only one that feels this fight is kinda anti-climactic? I mean the manga is still fun but with the level of the previous fights it feels like they shouldn't struggle with an opponent of this level (I know it's just the beginning of the fight but still).

Like idk it kinda looks to me that they haven't improved or even regressed compared to before which is a little frustrating. I guess I'll just wait and see maybe the author has a surprise for later but I hope the pace picks up a little (on a side note is it me or does it feel like forever since we've had a new shield or even a proper fight where he uses his shield skills).
They are struggling because they aren't at all using their full strength, filo isn't transformed, naofumi isn't using his shields and Raph is not using her illusions, did you forget they are in hiding?

Dex-chan lover
Am i the only one that feels this fight is kinda anti-climactic? I mean the manga is still fun but with the level of the previous fights it feels like they shouldn't struggle with an opponent of this level (I know it's just the beginning of the fight but still).

Like idk it kinda looks to me that they haven't improved or even regressed compared to before which is a little frustrating. I guess I'll just wait and see maybe the author has a surprise for later but I hope the pace picks up a little (on a side note is it me or does it feel like forever since we've had a new shield or even a proper fight where he uses his shield skills).
Let's not forget that all three are suffering from a stat decreasing curse from from the sacrifice aura spell used to fight kyo,
we also know that cheating by audience is allowed and Nadia is sponsored the merchant running this tournament (so it safe to assume she is getting buffs while they are getting debuffed)

Last edited:
waMHj7a.png

and she delivered them to it.
A Wild Valley Girl appears in the background!

Dex-chan lover
And exactly where the fuck was this chick when her world was in danger? She'd better be one of the other set of heroes, cause otherwise she's a complete idiot to be this ridiculously powerful yet sit around at a colosseum while her entire existence in being threatened.
Reasons soon to be revealed.

Dex-chan lover
Let's not forget that all three are suffering from a stat decreasing curse from from the sacrifice aura spell used to fight kyo,

Wouldn't beating Kyo have given them a good amount of exp and level ups? Kyo seemed to be toward the most challenging end of monsters they have fought.

Dex-chan lover

she is the strongest in the colosseum and fights alone insted in an team, plus they are really holding themself back so maybe bext time they will show their true strenght, like bro! did you not read the bloody story?

Fed-Kun's army
Wouldn't beating Kyo have given them a good amount of exp and level ups? Kyo seemed to be toward the most challenging end of monsters they have fought.
-.- it's hard not knowing who here is a LN reader like me, so let's just point to the obvious -> level ups in Glass' World stay in Glass' World. They have different lvls on different places. Also someone mentioned the obvious which since I'm not going to outright say but let me point you -> 1 She's working for the "organizers" of this tournament, ever heard the saying the organizers always win? like what they say in Vegas and stuff? -> 2 Audience can literally "buy cheats."

Fed-Kun's army

You can read my latest comment XD but for future reference....ALL FUTURE FIGHTS will have MC and team either a) be weaker, b) be debuffed, c) fight against ppl that know more of this world like how Fitoria stopped MC from using Rage Shield on anime, d) fight against ppl specifically trained or with special weapons against heroes, e) ppl that drain MC's powers, f) ppl stronger on conditions, g) ppl that gather strength through alternative ways...basically MC and team will always be the weaker link because always new, old or a combination comes back to give them problems.

Fed-Kun's army
She's going to have to be the trident hero or some shit to expain how she is this fucking strong.
She's strong because of training and a few things to be explained later...she's just around same strength as Naofumi and Co. and that's just because she's been fighting her entire life, so -> experience. But she isn't a hero, she is some other things some you should know if you are good at deducing + anime + this chapter, others not there yet since LN, if you want me I can maybe search how to use spoiler and tell you if you want.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Wheeeew.

Nice cliffhanger to end the chapter on. It's gonna be agonizing to wait and see - hopefully this fight doesn't get drawn out for much longer. I really want to see where the plot is going here.
It get's drawn...not because of this fight but because of a bit more...it would surprise me if they finish in 1 chapter so I'm betting on 2, though they could even go to 3...

Fed-Kun's army
uoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh😭
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

FyHKT-kX0AA4lKR
Nice angle, but I still prefer the LN images 97? percent of the time (not 100% sure what percentage to use)

Dex-chan lover
-.- it's hard not knowing who here is a LN reader like me, so let's just point to the obvious -> level ups in Glass' World stay in Glass' World. They have different lvls on different places.
I didn't remember that. I stand corrected.

What comes to the house always winning, obviously in fiction like this, the heroes will subvert such expectations one way or another.

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't remember that. I stand corrected.

What comes to the house always winning, obviously in fiction like this, the heroes will subvert such expectations one way or another.
Yeah, but unlike other series if you read my comment to Thanatos...MC and Co. will always be "weaker" and have to put "hard work" to win fights, sometimes they do pull "power ups" but it's never at the start of the fight and it's a good amount of fighting after...Also my comment to Blaze_Rod can you deduce the connection with the anime here XD???

Dex-chan lover
"I feel sorry for your katana"
We're really starting with this shit again, huh?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, but unlike other series if you read my comment to Thanatos...MC and Co. will always be "weaker" and have to put "hard work" to win fights, sometimes they do pull "power ups" but it's never at the start of the fight and it's a good amount of fighting after...

Haha, now I wish I hadn't read your reply to Thanatos. While the instant OP isekai are quite boring, every now and then every MC should be able to kick ass easily, otherwise it feels like they haven't achieved anything.

Users who are viewing this thread