Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo - Vol. 7 Ch. 34

wow that went way better than i thought. glad to see some depth added to the 'cheating husband' trope in yuri. I have some pretty clear guesses on what can happen from here and im excited

Inb4 Risako finally confess she loves Kaoru from the start, and they'll live together with Reiichi in a poly relationship while Uta finds a lovely girlfriend and lived happily ever after.

I think this the best storytelling "cheating things" in Yuri manga i've ever seen

Dex-chan lover
Nice. Emotional cheating is still hard on the person being cheated on.

And this makes me hate Reiichi a bit less. Sure he messed up but at least he wasn't doing things to be a scumbag.

Dex-chan lover
You can't deny who you love, huh? I guess that's the running theme in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
well this is going exactly as i thought it would. and this is great story telling, if you ask me. cant wait next chapter

Group Leader
"run away with me, girl" has been doing the exact same common trope as well.

That manga focused on abuse, and did so very well, if fast paced.

This manga describes emotional cheating even better.

Dex-chan lover
@Bee-Haw I would riot if that happened.

All in all, Reiichi is bad for what he did, but I do at least understand his misguided thought process. Still, marrying her was most definitely the wrong move. He could have been there for her without the vows, even if he still had to cut Risako from his life to make it work for him. Having Risako and him close together while he's trying to be there for her would probably still be hard on Kouru after all.

Risako is a terrible person, but I assume she's messed up in the head and just doesn't understand how the things she says and does is awful.

I don't even know what I want for Uta anymore. I want to fault her for a lot of things she does, but I know she's just a kid going through an awkward situation in her life, one that I will never have to go through. I can't say I'd really want her to get with Kaoru. In fact, I've never really felt like I wanted that to happen. Moving on seems to be the best move, but really I just want Kaoru to be okay.

Dex-chan lover
Reiichi is trash but well this is some progress, good for Kaoru.

Users who are viewing this thread