Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo - Vol. 7 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
@yagami_liedto T-T-T -TILTED! Come on now, lemme get the ball back on my paddles so I can go for another high score.

Edit: Btw, I'd never report this. I have too much fun mocking you, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@yagami_liedto

Weeeell...still better being a monkey than hypocritical, insecure, navel gazing, solipsistic, sexist, biased, cognitively dissonant three-line-code aproximation of a person deriving self-worth from their biology and shlicking to what they are.

SO. MANY. BUZZWORDS.

Are you incapable of talking like a normal person? Edit: Also, I'm afraid you're a monkey AND all of those things. The level of projection you have is staggering. Dunno if you have female parts for the shlicking though, lmao.

Fuck, really would not want to be you.

Right back at you....AGAIN. XD

Oh god. This made me sick to my stomach... However bitter the situation is, I feel like I should welcome the coming crash like a good masochist.

//@Sarsak I wonder why Reiichi doesn't want the marriage to end. Is he still afraid that Kaoru's going to work herself to death in depression?//

Um, I think that's a part of it. But there's a part too, it seems to me, Reiichi will like to save face. Even though he moved out, perhaps he will try to prove her wrong or (since Kaoru figured it out fast and furious) at least allay Kaoru's doubts that he doesn't love her in a romantic/sexual sense.

I think Kaoru's pretty much resolved to ditch the marriage, she just wants to hear Risako's side of the story for closure.

Double-page supporter
i think if we can agree on anything, its that you should kiss your sister

Double-page supporter
well i guess i take back what i said about last chapter, they're actually very emotionally mature characters. glad he wasn't really cheating to Kaoru.

i know some people irl who get married even though they don't love each other, just to get the legal benefits that come with it. sometimes someone will decide they want to spend the rest of their life with someone else, because they know they can support and take care of each other, and it doesn't necessarily have to entail romantic love (and even further, they can pursue a romantic partner independent of their marriage)

Fed-Kun's army
That went rather well, considering the subject. Now where will things go from here?

Users who are viewing this thread