Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo - Vol. 7 Ch. 34

So much hate for Reiichi here lol. At least he had good intentions, however misguided his life choices were. And considering what his mother is like, I can't really blame him that mich

Fed-Kun's army
What the heck? Think about it??? Get the divorce!! I feel like emotional cheating is worse than physical , especially if he never felt the same as Kaoru.
I wonder if this is gonna have a bittersweet ending...

@Bee-Haw if that happens I will rage.

Dex-chan lover
So Ive only skimmed the series, but the Risako girl actually likes Kaoru not the guy right

@saintnero from what we've seen yes that seems to be the case. However we don't know for sure why she dated the guy but it seems like it was either to help or hurt kaoru in some way

Dex-chan lover
@Dee_215
it seems like it was either to help or hurt kaoru in some way
A common theme is that of a woman taking a guy as a result of a desire that no one else should have the woman from whom he is taken, as a way-station or second-best to getting the other woman. The intention then is neither to help nor to hurt, though the result might be either.

I don't know what Risako's intentions were; I'm just noting a possibility.

In any case, we should not expect a development that turns Uta into a side character.

Dex-chan lover
big F-ed up from Reiichi there, at least he wasn't a coward and avoiding his mistake
Risako though, getting a lot of bad vibes from her

@solutoh Welcome to real life.
I have to give credit to Reichi for finally being a man and telling her the truth, but now se have to deal with this bitch...

if it ends up like @Bee-Haw mentioned I imagine Uta abandoning everyone only contacting her friend and her friend's girlfriend's family, tho it would be pretty F'ed up since Risako manipulated Kaoru and Reiichi like puppets, getting lucky with the whole marriage being out of petty coming out.

I kinda want to see Uta get together with Kaoru at the end since she actually showed genuine love towards her, of course she's just a kid, it'll be awkward with the family, and they'll have to wait but eh. Or it'll likely end with Uta moving on, either way, gonna be interesting to see what happens next.

Fed-Kun's army
who cares about Uta or whatshername? It's time for Kaoru and Risako to bang! Gimme that.
P.S. as for Reichi, poor guy but it's time to move on, there are better options for him. He's just clinging to the past cause he's a kind-hearted coward, time to change that, sell the flat, go to Okinawa. Yeah...

Double-page supporter
It's less worse than what I expected, and emotional cheating is not worse than physical.
I don't know when people started thinking the opposite but the reality is that you can't control emotions, you can control the body. It's not that you accidentally have sex

Fed-Kun's army
well, at least he admitted to what he did and how he was really feeling... still shitty for him to marry her out of pity and it was emotional cheating, but at least they talked and can figure out that they aren't meant for each other

hopefully Kaoru realises that the person who does actually love and cares for her is Uta, and that happiness can be there for both of em.

as for Risako, fck off

Double-page supporter
emotional cheating is not worse than physical
I don't know when people started thinking the opposite but the reality is that you can't control emotions, you can control the body. It's not that you accidentally have sex.
@HajimeteNHK, but you can control your emotion. If you know you're attaching to someone, keep distance from them. Beside, cheating is still cheating whether emotional or physical. Reiichi was neglecting his own wife for a woman he like whether having sex or not.

@HajimeteNHK
That is a very subjective and you can't blanket statement it. Some people find sex less intimate than actually have a connection with someone, same with the opposite.

I feel like its a bit too soon to be hating on Risako and it would be better to see what she says next chapter. But overall I do agree shes been a bitch so far

Users who are viewing this thread