Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo - Vol. 7 Ch. 34

Aggregator gang
This Risako is a yandere bitch 😅

@Kaguya-Sama very well said. It's really hard to control your emotion, but you can control your body. You can easily get attracted to someone if your feelings with your partner is not enough. It would be good to be honest with your partner when you're emotionally cheating so ypu can avoid physically cheating.

Double-page supporter
@Kaguya-sama
The sentence you underlined was not referring so much to the events in the manga but was a response to many who commented that "emotional" is worse than "physical". In this case I had not explained myself well, I agree with what you said, the husband was wrong because he gave a "physical" follow-up (even if he didn't go all the way) to the "emotional" spark, but he cannot do anything against that spark, it happens, and if someone wants a good marriage he must understand that that spark is not important, it will go away as it came.

Double-page supporter
@megagen
I think it's not just a subjective thing. of course, maybe someone suffers one thing more than another, but from the traitor's point of view having sex with another person who is not his wife or husband is worse, because he put a seal on what could be a passing crush and also do an act of adversity against the partners, humiliating them by making them weigh an alleged inadequacy, for me this is not only wrong, it's also cruel

Dex-chan lover
@frankie00
If someone is used to read Yuri, this twist is very possible and I have been thinking about this eversince Kaoru and Risako past unfolded.
Especially the part where Risako tries to take away Reiichi as Risako his this kind of looks on Kaoru when they're together until Kaoru tell that she was in love with Reiichi.

In the end Risako won Reiichi heart but I am sure she actually planned to break up with him. But before that happen Reiichi noticed that Kaoru family passed away hence he is showing sympathy to her but Kaoru took it in a wrong way hence they're somehow married in process.

Uta apparently is on the different wheel that came after the 3rd which happen to be coincidence that she fell in love with Kaoru because Kaoru is Reiichi close friend, and now husband.

Reiichi isn't that bad though, he just happen to be dishonest about his feelings and aren't bold enough to get things right.
Things could've been worse if he actually do Risako but he didn't.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't know where the story is headed. All characters are shitty, and it's good that they have flaws, but this is kind of testing my values.

I wanted to see how uta would develop since her story at first was full of emotions. Yet when she confessed or maybe it first started when the plot focused on her friends relationship, it kinda went downhill.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. This is exactly what I needed to follow up finishing the Last of Us 2. Really good...*sigh* having a fun time.

Ffs i hope she ends alone af , i felt pity for her mom passing but she is just annoying af

ahhh hust oof ya know thats heavy HEAVY STUFF For fucks sake get it all together

Dex-chan lover
Ya know what, I thought Reichii was cheating physically but he wasn’t.. so I don’t think he’s scum. I think he’s an ok guy, he loves someone else romantically (which he can’t control) and DOES love Kaoru but as family. He always wanted to support her, disregarding his own feelings which I find selfless HOWEVER it’s not what Kaoru wants. Plus he should’ve been honest to her from the get go, or at least since he’s been aware of his feelings. I would get why that would be hard, so I can says he’s bad. He’s just flawed like literally everyone else, I guess only Risako is the one I’d say is a bad friend.

I bet the next chapter it’ll revel that Risako is secretly in love with her or something but that wouldn’t excuse anything. Just give her bad actions a motive.

Now I do think she’ll end up with uta..... but after a time skip when Uta’s a working adult/ or at least in college. I hope it doesn’t end there if it does, I wanna see them as a couple if they do become one.

Wonder with what lies Risako will come up this time. Sometimes I wonder why Kaoru still sees her as a friend...

Let's hope kaoru gets shipped with Uta, and gets the love she needs...

Aggregator gang
................but she's still right, he never said he liked/loved her in a romantic way, even after their talk, he didnt say it.

by now i have no idea how the story will go

0ps

Rei and Risako are both bad people. The latter more so.

They both deserve to be together. You know why?? Because they're both trash! And trash should stick together so they dont screw with other people's life
#ReiIsOverParty
#RisakoIsOverParty

Fed-Kun's army
To me, cheating is cheating. Emotional cheating is just as bad as physically cheating. It's a betrayal.

Honestly the fact that Rei admitted that his love for Kaoru isn't the kind of love that he has for Risako...that should be the end. Kaoru needs to leave him, for both of their sakes. Who would want to be in a marriage with someone who is only with you out of pity?

Double-page supporter
Why stay in a relationship where you don't even love the other person or share the same feelings of care? If you stay together, it's going to just inevitably lead to months upon years of mental agony. Wondering why you aren't good enough. Being scared that tomorrow may be the day that they will leave you. Wanting to do everything to make them stay with you but never being able to be the person they want.

Users who are viewing this thread