Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo - Vol. 7 Ch. 36 - Your feelings are my feelings

Dex-chan lover
Well, now I'm confused how the story will turn further

lmao legit thought this pos husband was going to fight for their marriage but the first thing he said was "I see.." LOL oh well... maybe he's already moved on in some way

Why is it up to Kaori? I didn't understand the last few chapters. They both yearn to live together again but is Uta's love reciprocated? What did they mean when their love was the same but different world???? WHAT IS HAPPENING???? IM SO CONFUSED...

Dex-chan lover
@Raowaa

My understanding is that they both love each other very much and want to live with each other but Kaori’s love to Uta is basically everything but romantic/sexual (but still incredibly close).

Uta can’t do anything to convince Kaori to love her in the same way, so it’s up to Kaori to actually choose to see Uta in that way and no longer as a child/like family.

@JKTV
I think Kaori alredy loves Uta as a woman, she just can't see it. There were too many signs already, it'd be harder to believe Kaori actually doesn't see Uta that way.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus fucking christ, this should be where this manga started cause it's just drawn out as fuck this way.

I preferred when the author made love live doujins. This manga is just going in circles.

Dex-chan lover
VROOOOOOOOOOO WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK CAN YOU TWO FUCK ALREADY JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY ON A STACK

I see people saying kaoru already sees uta as a "woman" etc , the fuck? No , she never saw her with romantic feelings , she sees her as a sister or something.
The love kaoru talked about is obvious as a family member , duh.

Typ

I guess I'll see what happens next, I just think it's gonna be those endings where Kaori falls in love with Uta, wich would kinda just be bland in my opinion. I don't really mind, I'll read to the end.

Well at this point anything can happen, but I think the author is going to develop Kaoru’s feelings towards Uta in that way idk just saying but the truth is that the history is kinda fcked
Let’s wait to see

Dex-chan lover
If kaori falls in love with uta, it is kind of bland and shallow, because form the past till now uta is more like family who always care for her by being sincere to stay by her side, meanwhile uta seeing kaoru in a sexual way. Well it is better than kaoru having no one to turn in to.

Users who are viewing this thread