Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo - Vol. 7 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
Uhheehhhh I dunno. It's sort of a neutral ending where the Author didn't really say much and just kinda closed the doors.
It's SORT of implied that they're actually together. At the start of this chapter Uta says she hasn't seen Kaoru in over a year. In the previous chapter she'd claimed that their feelings would probably never line up but that if she has another chance it would be up to Kaoru. The two of them both admit that they want to live together. I think the Author left it vague to try and keep people happy, because like I've said - after a full year for Kaoru to contemplate her own feelings without Uta, it's POSSIBLE that Uta confessed again and Kaoru accepted (or vice versa), now that they're adults.

The super fuckin' sad alternative to that is the two of them live together with Uta being blue balled for the rest of her life while they play pretend family.
Which I can't fully believe. Uta seemed genuinely happy at the end, and I think Uta would have moved on if Kaoru didn't finally throw her a bone.

Also how fucking awkward is it that she lives like right next to her brother while banging his ex-wife.

Fed-Kun's army
Glad to see that almost everyone thinks this ending is utter shite. Let's riot!!!

That would have been a decent ending had it not gone further than the monologue. There was no reason to ruin it by adding that pointless rushed epilogue

This last scene deserved a whole-ass chapter to actually explain what happened and what they are to each other now and SOOOO much stuff. Also no resulotion with Risako at all, even though she was such an important part of the plot at some point. Was the author told to finish the story in one chapter because the magazine didn't want to keep publishing them or something ? Too bad T_T
Thanks for your work on the translation though !

Aggregator gang
ya rushed endings will always suck, specially if its a manga i liked a lot like this one.

but I'm not gonna hate on the whole thing because of it, i liked the manga and I'm glad they both got their happy ending, and the friend and her gf too

overall a good read, i give it a 7.5/10 maybe, 8 if not for the rushed ending

Fed-Kun's army
So we have NO idea if any of the three main characters moved on? I still don't even know if the husbandbrother was having an affair or not.

This sucks.

I mean just give a few more chapters before the author end this i dnt see his meaning about this is useless, ya a useless ending uta suffer a lot and no just not uta kaouru too. They deserve a better ending not this kind of ending its just u bored on your own own. Did the author throw this? This is all F up! .......

This got axed ?
They can still put like 5 ch before ending this.

I wanna see uta kaoru being loveydovey and the conclusion of risako aniki affair.

I know i like uta kaoru ending, but not something like this, this is not explaining a bit shit we want to know.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Fed-Kun's army
The problem isn't with the timeskip. For example look at Kakeochi Girl. One can use timeskips if they know how. The author definitely didn't know shite about timeskips hence the disaster of an ending.

Users who are viewing this thread