Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo - Vol. 7 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
So how about Risako and the ex husband.... It feels like their ending did not matter :( well i am happy that Uta finally with her but... Somehow the time skip leaving to many story untold. Either way it is still a good read but... Not very satisfying.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly theres times when those rectangles(time passing) are simply the most awful development in some series. Really, i actually skipped lot of the series since the whole idea was absurdly frustrating from the start. But after so much struggle and circling around the least u would want is a abrupt almost secretive happy end. Couldnt be spent a lil more time to show their current happiness? I suppose Uta's smile was pretty meaningful.
Still not enough, for me, to pay for all the sorrow id endured to reach this point. Like u're rooting for few days but has to leave 3 secs after the victory celebration started.

this is the kind of ending that i'll forget in less than a minute.
thanks chaosteam for translating this manga.

well, while the ending was rather rushed, I rather enjoyed it, I'm happy to see where all these characters I love ended up, and that's all that matters to me. Arigato, Tmnr-sensei

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
Y'know, the sad thing is... It was announced about 5 - 6 months ago that it would be ending with this issue of Yuri Hime. I'm sure tMnR knew about it even longer than that. I'm really disappointed in her with this. She's better than this and has done other stuff that's ended way better. There better be a damned omake in the last volume to sort this shit out is all I gotta say.

Double-page supporter
Come onnn at least show us Kaoru yelling at Risako for everything

Idk if they shoulda gotten together at the end though, seems way too rushed for that.

Fed-Kun's army
holy rushed ending aside... I'd have at least expected a kiss between them, some sort of proper payoff for them getting together. I badly wanted to see Uta and Kaoru being together and happy, after all they went through.

basically just wanted to see more payoff than this for the struggles of Uta and Kaoru, also wanted to see Risako get shit on for what she did

sigh, well at least it ended happily with the two finally getting together

What the fuck was that ending actually? We don't deserve shit like this, it's an ending about a series who run well for 4 years and we don't be able to just see Uta and Kaoru together in just one page, i just needed them together in the same panel, not a kiss or something else. I'm a bit disapointed here since i liked this manga a lot... but ok, it was really great overall.

I'm so scarred with manga and anime bad endings that this was quite tame, I didn't even felt frustrated! Yay, improvement!

Putting that aside, what the actual fuck? Not even 1 page of them together? Not even a kiss? NOTHING? Sigh...

Thanks for the translation anyway, it was a suffering series, but I guess I liked it.

What a dogshit ending. I rather go jack off to 177013. What a waste. The entire story amounted to this trash ending, wtf?

Users who are viewing this thread