Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - A Fateful Encounter With A Prince On A Whit…

Belt Princess is so cute... Hope she'll be main heroine. But I saw her being a stalker in chapter 1's translator credit. Is it just wishful thinking? ?

Dex-chan lover
@silverden
@Tray
Explained in the first chapter. All the trees in Lloyd’s hometown are actually treeants that disappear if they see you, so all the lumberjacks have to hide their presence and kill the treeant in one hit. Simple.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, him getting groceries reminds me of some of the D&D campaigns I've been in, where we'd start out getting some ingredients for a wizard and end up having to clear an entire army of bandits out of the village he ordered the ingredients from.

Dex-chan lover
Belt looks good on her... and in comes the real hero who popped a head off a giant grasshopper like nothing.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Second chapter and we already got a character with less social experience than the country bumpkin MC. That's...kinda impressive.

Celine is cute, and managed to make me feel for her, so that's great. Hope to see more of her.

Dex-chan lover
I totally approve of the first harem member, after the village chief, she's cute, with good style, and has a wholesome personality despite crippling depression, and shitty upbringing.

Nooo, she looked adorable with that belt, people in that country have no fashion sense! :'( I honestly wished she kept her belt for quite some time in the story, t really made for an interesting character that coupled well with Lloyd.

This guy is hopeless... the amount of common sense he lacks can not be filled even if you were to shove the entire universe into it.
At least he's not a lucky pervert,

Dex-chan lover
Celine is precious - I love that she only momentarily froze upon seeing the monster.

Dex-chan lover
Weell... way to use up an interesting character concept for a one-chapter gag, I guess?
I'm totally making cursed belt princess as a character in my next DnD session.

Double-page supporter
Let's be real, he hair would matted, knotted, and moldy from being confined underneath that belt for years. She'd need to shave her head to get her hair to go back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread