Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Suppose The Words That Could Drive Away dem…

Dex-chan lover
I think maybe just kicking out the last chapter in the intro/arc/series would be okay for the licensing thing, honestly.

I mean, not that it matters; the MC has that stupid moron vibe down pat, and the harem is complete enough for most doujin work... no need to assume anything new will ever happen in the series after the chapter 9 "final battle" and chapter 10 "epilogue."

According to my Crystal Ball...
He wins through the power of friendship, everybody survives and is very sorry, loli is probably friends with (or will monitor) the demon lord, and MC just stays retarded while blowing the minds of his harem... who never bother to correct his stupidity; probably a scene where blonde knight boy apologies because his heart led him towards possession, or some shit... and maybe brunette knight boy says thank you, or something.

I haven't even glanced at the raws, that's just the formula; and since I'm almost certainly correct... may as well drop the last chapter (or last two, if that's necessary).

Pls?

~♡Kthxbai♡~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread