Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Suppose The Words That Could Drive Away dem…

welp spoiler on how the next chapter ends if you dont wanna look at the RAW or wait for the licensed
Mc group is fighting bug guy. Mc shows up and i guess he delivers a speech about being a soldier and pride, like in this chapter. bug man control over the guy loses a little bit. MC get starts scolding bugman for some reason. MC uses Cloth with Rune magic to wipes bugman face vigorously to defeat him.
princess find MC to get him to use that magic cloth to rub the kings face too. the day has been saved! princess hugs MC and MC harem is jealous.
a few days later you see everyone doing well again and MC is a solider now, warm fuzzy feelings happy ending, for the last panel you see MC in solider uniform and he has his fist in the air with triumph like other endings

Dex-chan lover
Another one? Goddammit why is every series getting licensed, I can't buy american official releases, and they usually take so long to get licensed where I live (most of the time it takes years after the american official releases) unless it's something from Jump.
Shit's annoying man..

Group Leader
@MajinCry i dont know who you are, but if you're the guy who did the cleans previously then left, well you deleted your work from our drive while at it, so you're not credited simply because we couldnt use the work you deleted on your way out, we had to re clean the last few chapters

Dex-chan lover
@Shiromon It's so much worse when it happens when the series is already like 50 or 60+ chapters in and then you need to wait for the official translation to do several volumes before you can continue where you left off, plus a lot of fan translations just, feel better imo. Still really annoying that it happened right before we get to see Loyd accidentally beat the demon lord in some ridiculous way.

Dex-chan lover
Well damn... so much for all the fun.
Thanks for all the free translation!

This manga is comedy heaven, I’m definitely buying the official release.

Fed-Kun's army
The panel text has me confused. This is just getting licensed and the manga isn't actually ending too, right? It said conclusion.

nal

>next chapter THE CONCLUSION
>this is our last release of this
man, fuck off

Dex-chan lover
Well since Whimsubs is gonna wuss out, hopefully someone else will pick this up because you know the official English translation isn't happening anytime soon

@higher87 Aye I was. And now that I look at it, there's no redraws either. I was specifically asked to clean and redraw the rest of the chapters of the volume, and you settled for removing the chapters I cleaned and redrew, in favour of not having any redraws? Fuckin' hell, utter waste of time.

@GoblinGuy I actually have chapter 9 all cleaned and redrawn. So if we can find a typesetter and translator, we can punt that up to MangaDex.

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Group Leader
@MajinCry
we deleted nothing, you took them off and we were troubled by that actually, we had to delay the release of the 7 and 8 until a new guy could redo them cuz everything you ever touched disappeared from our drive, you basically deleted them or moved to the bin and since you're the owner of the files, we had no means of recovering them. why would we delete your files and start from 0 otherwise? if we still had your files we would have finished 7 and 8 much eariler and probably done 9 before this series got licensed at least

siu

@HerculeSSJ know this series has atleast 3 volumes raw. the next chapter is the conclusion of the battle/arc. the translators are going to stop translating though because it is getting an official eng release

@higher87 I didn't take them off, I uploaded the chapters I had redrawn to the google drive. I misread what you first typed, I thought you said you removed them from the drive. Looking at it now, you're right that the files aren't present, which is bizarre as I never deleted them. I even specifically uploaded them to the drive folder when it was shared, as Hasya found my uploads to Mega tedious.

I apologize for the accusation. As for the scans not being punted out faster, sending a wee message when you discovered that they were removed for some reason wouldn't have been untoward.

Double-page supporter
ah you fucking cunts! licencing it now of all times "hey guys next chapter is the conclusion, and were stopping right here cause licencing!"

Users who are viewing this thread