Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Suppose The Words That Could Drive Away dem…

>Next chapter is the conclusion

> We are stopping translation because Licencing

Are you fucking kidding me!?

Aggregator gang
wtf why can’t you guys at Whimsubs at least translate one more chapter for the conclusion of this arc lol. Big rip

Dex-chan lover
So the scans group drop this manga, no?
I have some questions.

Did Mangadex against uploading more chapters of this manga now that it's already licensed?
Did readers mind to read the inferior translations from me?
(Because I will not use a lot of my free time to translate this manga just to get more hate from the readers)

to answer your question, its very simple:

Please buy the official version?

Dex-chan lover
The way this arc ended was so rushed it felt like an axed manga ending... But it seems there is more volumes for later story tho ?

And the last chapter before the end of the first arc, it get licensed so the translation is stopped right on a cliffhanger...

I guess it's good for americans readers because they might get it realeased officially (I say might because there has been a lot of manga that has been dropped by the english publisher only after a few volumes that has never been picked-up again for fantranslation and had never been completed... Let's hope this one won't end like this), and it's good for the mangaka and the novel author as they get at least something for it.

But the rest of the world not remotely close to america or japan got a big fat middle finger... Like usual.
Guess that's another story I'll never see the ending of...

this is avengers without endgame what the fuck. stopping now of all time its a real big rip.

Double-page supporter
@CelticMutt do i look like an idiot? did i say it was the end? noooooo i very specifically said conclusion so did many others maybe take your head out your ass and stop assuming that we don't know the difference(well it seems like larcek doesn't but that's irrelevant since you literally went thru 2 pages of comments to make your grand stand on a high horse).

tch

anyone pls at least translate the next chapter , no matter how bad you think you are at doing it , its still better then no translation at all

Double-page supporter
Damn, now I can even forget about this manga since it doesn't reach my country.
Thank you for translating it so far.

Dex-chan lover
@aberdeus You should probably get help for anger management. Attacking a person that was just trying to be helpful is not very healthy.

Fed-Kun's army
@Loli_Omamoritai if can pls trans it, only the end of this arc is ok.....cause they only released this manga when 2020...and dont even know what month in 2020...

Last chapter uploaded gonna be the chapter just before the end of the 1st arc? Hella lols. I legit bust out laughing while at work.

Dex-chan lover
>pg1
027.jpg

remove bug

@Loli_Omamoritai
If you don't mind, please translate it. I don't mind how bad the translation will be, or even if you use Google Translate, I will still read it. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread